Smallholdings in North Yorkshire
- Yorkshire offer. Spackman, Paul // Farmers Weekly;5/22/2009, p28
The article reports on the sale of 336 acres of land near Bedale, North Yorkshire, England by Robin Jessop with George F. White in 2009. Buyers may acquire the land as a whole or individual lots. A fishing lake, woodland and 217 acres of arable and grassland are included in the biggest of the...
- Land agent's Hants launch. Shirley, Andrew // Farmers Weekly;4/23/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 17, p79
Focuses on the farmland selling in Hants, England. Information on the Benham Drove Farm at Nether Wallop purchased by John Pearl from William Grant, former partner at Woolley & Wallis; Discussion on land entitlement contracts; Details of other farmlands being sold by land agents in the region.
- Stately home for a modern day. Shirley, Andrew // Farmers Weekly;6/4/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 23, p72
Reports on the plan of real estate agents Jessica Wall and Robert Bartlett to sell the Cowick Farm to a residential buyer, as of June 2004. Reason behind the plan; Characteristics of the farm that are of interest to farmers; Information on other England-based farms for sale.
- Real estate sales training: Purposes, topics and... Pettijohn, Charles E.; Pettijohn, Linda S. // Review of Business;Winter97, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p31
Explores the findings of research which examined the sales training which real estate personnel received. What a real estate purchase represents to an agent; Benefits associated with training; Identification of sales training topics; Evaluation of sales training; Measurement of sales training...
- Compact, but good extra unit. Shirley, Andrew // Farmers Weekly;5/10/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 19, p98
Reports on the decision of land surveyor and land agent Robin Jessop to establish a consulting firm and sell Rawcar Farm in Northallerton, England. Value of the estate; Amenities available; Reason for establishing a consulting firm.
- LAND AND FARMS. Shirley, Andrew // Farmers Weekly;7/2/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p75
Provides updates on the sale of land and farms in England as of July 2, 2004. Description of the Morton Farm at Thornbury; Prices of farms launched by agent Robin Jessop.
- South-west market warming up. // Farmers Weekly;12/4/2009, Vol. 151 Issue 23, p82
No abstract available.
- Untitled. Harris, Robert // Farmers Weekly;1/13/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p24
The article provides brief information on farming properties in England being offered for sale as of January 2012, including a 64-acre farmland in Devon, over 54 acres of grassland near Grantham and 49 acres of mainly pasture near Crediton.
- Farm buyers not interested in houses. // Farmers Weekly;2/11/2011, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p77
The article discusses the low interest in houses showed by farm buyers due to the strong demand in some areas of England of commercial arable farmland, and features the sale by Savills of the Brauncewell Estate.