Asian ethylene hits ten-year high
- Benzene heads contract haul. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/5/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 22, p30
The article reports on the increase in the price of benzene. The hike followed weeks of rising spot prices. The settlement followed news that a European producer and a large consumer had agreed the June 2006 first paraxylene contract, with prices edging up in May. Meanwhile, Europe's first...
- Asia in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/12/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 17, p19
Presents updates related to chemical prices in South Korea as of November 12, 2001. Benzene; Toulene; Mixed xylenes.
- Toluene is on the up. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;3/29/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 439, p25
Reports on the prices of several chemicals in the Asian chemical market from March 29 to April 4, 2004. Increase in prices of toluene; Price increase of benzene; Decline in prices of mixed xylenes.
- asia-pacific In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/11/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 24, p14
Presents news briefs on the prices of chemicals in Asia as of June 11, 2001. Price of benzene in South Korea; Increase in the price of toluene; Prices for xylenes.
- Orthoxylene rising. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/1/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 467, p25
Reports on market trends for several bulk chemicals in Asia as of November 2004. Increase in the price of benzene; Status of a toluene deal; Decrease in xylene prices.
- Styrene strengthens. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;2/21/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 479, p25
Reports on the price of several bulk chemicals in Asia as of February 2005. Benzene; Toluene; Paraxylene.
- PRICE COMMENTARY. // Chemical Week;12/13/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 46, p31
Presents information on several prices of chemicals as of December 13, 2000. Decline in price of benzene; Factors which contributed to the decrease in price of ethylene; Spot methanol prices.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;8/11/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 25, p27
The article focuses on the prices of several chemicals in the U.S. Ethane prices fell 10 cents/gallon (cts/gal) in the U.S. Ethylene contract settlements fell short of producer expectations due to the sharp decline in feedstock costs and tumbling spot prices. August benzene contracts on the U.S....
- Benzene strengthens. // Asian Chemical News;3/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 437, p25
Reports on market trends for several bulk chemicals in Asia as of March 2004. Increase in prices of benzene; Decrease in prices of mixed xylenes; Stability of prices of paraxylene; Shortage of phenol cargoes.