ICIS CONFERENCES 2006
- ICIS CONFERENCES 2006. Creswell, Sarah // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/2/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 12, p65
The article offers information on various ICIS conferences 2006 to be held at various venues including Petrochemicals: A Beginner's course, The 24th Annual petrochemical, the 4th ICIS world olefins, the 6th global PVC, the 13th European fine chemicals, the 10th chemical industry finance and...
- ICIS CONFERENCES. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/11/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 6, p43
The article offers information on several conferences in the chemical industry in 2008 including the 12th World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference in London, England on February 21-22, the China Petrochemical Summit in Beijing, China on March 26-28 and the 7th European Aromatics Conference in...
- Prices rise, but caution prevails at EPCA 1994. Wiesmann, Gerrit // Chemical Week;10/5/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 12, p19
Highlights the September 1994 meeting of the European Petrochemical Association in Monaco. Supply and demand for aromatics and olefins; Job losses in the chemical industry; Intensity and speed of petrochemical price fluctuations.
- China summit advances. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/2/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 9, p34
The article offers information on the 2nd Annual Petrochemical Summit to be held in Beijing, China from March 12-13, 2009.
- PE EVENTS. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2014, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p10
A calendar of events for the year 2014 is presented which includes WQA Aquatech USA, 4th Annual Global Petrochemicals Technology Conference, and Pittcon Conference & Expo 2014.
- APLA: Gas and Biomass Open Opportunities for Petrochemicals. TATTUM, LYN // Chemical Week;11/8/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 27, p9
The article discusses the highlights of the 30th Annual Latin American Petrochemical Association (APLA) meeting in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- False dawn beckons? Loh, Bohan; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;5/25/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 21, p30
The article presents information on the Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) that was held in Seoul, South Korea on May 14, 2009. The timing of a recovery in Asian petrochemicals was high on the agenda at the conference. Thirty countries, including APIC host country South Korea have...
- EPCA delegates seek clarity on 2011. BEACHAM, WILL // ICIS Chemical Business;10/3/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 10, p5
The article presents information on the 2011 European Petrochemical Association (EPCA) conference, to be held in Berlin, Germany, with reference to the outlook for the petrochemical industry.
- Where does the future lie for US petchems? // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/11/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 9, p40
The article presents information on the Nexant/ICIS Annual Petrochemical Conference in Houston, Texas in 2006.