Recycled PET report launched
- Recycles Resin Prices Generally Stable for Now. Block, Debbie Galante // Plastics Technology;Jun2001, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p71
Presents recycled resin prices-related news items in the United States as of June 2001. Unchanged prices of polyethylene terephthalate and polyvinyl chloride during the second quarter; Increase of the price of feedstocks for virgin resin in May.
- Some Air Goes Out Of High-Flying Resin Prices. Sherman, Lilli Manolis; Schut, Jan H.; Block, Debbie Galante // Plastics Technology;Sep2008, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p77
The article presents an update on commodity resin prices. Polyethylene (PE) prices rose 7 cents per pound (lb) as suppliers implemented their July 2008 increases. Polypropylene (PP) prices also rose 11 cents per lb in July 2008, in partial implementation of announced hikes of 17 cents, while...
- Prices lagging since May for PE, PP, PET bottle resin. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;6/16/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p3
Average selling prices of polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and PET bottle resin have dropped since May 1, 2003 as demand has lagged and processors have worked off inventories. Prices for all grades of PE and PP dropped an average of 2 cents per pound, while PET prices slipped an average of...
- Recycled Resin Prices May Turn Softer. Block, Debbie Galante // Plastics Technology;Jul2003, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p67
Presents an update on recycled resin prices in plastics industry as of July 2003. Comparison of post-industrial polypropylene (PP) prices with post-consumer PP prices; Possibility of decline in recycled high-density polyethylene prices; Factors contributing in steadiness of recycled...
- PET demand surges, but overcapacity looms. LERNER, IVAN; Barry, Dave; Blagov, Sergei; Guo, Yu // ICIS Chemical Business;2/14/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 6, p32
The article reports on the rise in the global demand for bottle-resin polyethylene terephthalate (PET), which could pressure prices in the long run. U.S. PET buyers are pushed for higher prices in February 2011 by higher costs for feedstocks paraxylene (PX) and ethylene glycol (EG). A 9 cent/lb...
- PET prices down a penny. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;8/19/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p0003
The article reports on the one U.S.-cent dip in North American Polyethylene terephthalate (PET bottle) resin prices in July 2013. Topics discussed include the 7-cent drop in March and April 2013, the 6-cent drop in regional bottle resin prices as of the mentioned period, and the affect of...
- 2005 mixed bag for blow molding machinery. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;12/5/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p11
The article discusses the financial performance of the U.S. blow molding machinery sector in 2005. When it comes to the U.S. market, blow molding machinery was a mixed bag in 2005. The cost-sensitive packaging sector got hit by zooming resin prices. In accumulator-head machines, single-layer...
- Your Business Recycle Pricing. Block, Debbie Galante // Plastics Technology;Mar2004, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p68
Provides information on the price of several recycled resins, as of March 2004. Polystyrene; Polyethylene terephthalate; High-density polyethylene.
- Higher and Higher. // Plastics Technology;Jul2004, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p74
Presents an update on resin prices in the U.S. as of July 2004. Polyethylene resin; Polypropylene resin; Polyethylene terephthalate resin.