- Hinds Co. remains Hinds Co., but under Ravago ownership. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;9/9/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p12
Reports the sale of Hinds Co. Inc. to Ravago NV. View of owner John Hinds on the capacity of Ravago for business growth; Financial consideration on the sale of the company; Terms and conditions of the acquisition.
- Ravago builds new HQ building, ups TPE capacity. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;12/3/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p19
The article offers information about the activities carried out in 2007 by Arendonk, Belgium-based Ravago SA, a global plastic/rubber distributor and plastic compounder. The company opened a new headquarter in Arendonk in September 2007. In Lommel, Belgium, 122,000-square-foot central warehouse...
- European resin distributors shifting patterns of business. Grace, Robert // Plastics News;11/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p24
Reports on disturbance in the European resin distribution business, causing changes in several business relationships as of November 2002. Effect of sale of its European distribution operations by Germany-based BASF AG on the business; Various countries where three distributors will handle BASF...
- Entec forms European distribution alliance. // Plastics News;07/26/99, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p31
Reports on the establishment of a global marketing and manufacturing alliance by engineering resins distributor Entec Polymers Inc. with Belgium-based Ravago NV, major compounder, distributor and recycler.
- NEWSCLIPS. // Plastics News;6/19/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p3
The article presents news briefs related to the plastic industry. Arendonk-based Ravago SA will purchase an undisclosed stake in Muehlstein Holding Corp. of Norwalk, Connecticut. The deal, announced June 15, includes Muehlstein's Channel Prime Alliance group in North America and its Pegasus...
- Consortium acquiring Dow's S. African unit. // Plastics News;10/9/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p20
The article reports that the plastics division of Sentrachem Ltd. is being acquired by a consortium led by Arendonk, Belgium-based Ravago SA. Sentrachem is a South Africa-based subsidiary of Dow Chemical Co. The company manufactures polypropylene and high density polyethylene at its plant in...
- Knife-gate valves. // Power;Oct93, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p113
Describes the knife-gate valves available from Clarkson Company. Handling of abrasive, corrosive and coarse slurries; Heavy-duty snap in sleeves.
- Company Directory. // Chemical Week;2/18/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 6, p7
No abstract available.
- CONSOLIDATION CREATES CHANNEL CHANGE. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/14/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 16, p24
The article reports that the realignment of some distribution channels, particularly in the specialty chemicals industry, is being forced by consolidation among chemical suppliers.