LBC earmarks funds for EU and US efficiency drive
- Moving what moves you. // Filipino Reporter;2/14/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p24
This article presents an advertisement for cargo and courier services company LBC.
- Alive and kicking…. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/12/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 8, Special section p26
Provides information on the success of terminal operator LBC Group, the world's second largest chemical storage company located at the Port of Antwerp, Belgium. Increase in commercial and marketing activity; Liquid storage capacity; Strength in the technical field and investment; Focus on...
- Emerging Sectors reports deals worth $16.6 million. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;6/21/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p24
The article reports on two expansion deals worth a combined 16.6 million dollars in business investment under the Emerging Sectors program of Oakland County, Michigan.
- Make the most of what you've got. Hobart, Craig // Money Management;11/1/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p31
The article offers tips on how financial advisers can use their existing client base to help their business grow.
- Streamlining portfolios allows companies to focus on growth. Brandau, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;2/21/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p50
The author discusses the advantages of streamlining portfolios to the growth of companies.
- Advent-Morro funds La Familia pawnshop expansion. López, Alexander // Caribbean Business;5/26/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p26
The article reports on the expansion of La Familia Pawn and Jewelry in Puerto Rico with the support from a new law and investment from Advent-Morro Equity Partners.
- Cepsa and LBC to build phenol/acetone storage. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/10/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 27, p28
The article reports on the joint venture being formed by subsidiaries of LBC Tank-terminals group and the Spanish oil and energy Cepsa to build and operate a tank storage terminal in the port of Antwerp, Belgium. The initial investment should be completed by early 2007 and will be followed by a...
- Alive and kickingâ€¦. // Asian Chemical News;9/12/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 506, Special section p26
Focuses on the status of chemical storage firm LBC in Antwerp, Belgium after its sale to One Equity Partners by parent Groupe Fimalac in 2004. Benefits of combining its terminals in Antwerp and in Rotterdam, the Netherlands; Capabilities of the storage facilities of LBC; Plans of One Equity...
- LBC to fall into US hands. // European Chemical News;9/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2069, p16
Reports on the plan of Fimalac to sell its bulk liquid storage specialist LBC Group to One Equity Partners (OEP), a subsidiary of Bank One, based in Chicago, Illinois. Reason behind the sale; Information on chemical storage facilities operated by LBC; Letter of intent signed by OEP and Fimalac;...