READERS POLL LOOKS UPBEAT FOR Q3
- HAVE YOUR SAY. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);3/27/2008, p5
The article encourages readers to participate in "PrintWeek's" online survey. It states that the magazine wants the readers to help shape its editorial content and is giving them the chance to win an iPod Nano. According to the article, the survey only takes two minutes to complete and can be...
- PN seeking most admired plastics firm. // Plastics News;5/10/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p10
This article invites readers of the periodical "Plastics News," to participate in an online poll, related to the plastics industry and trade, conducted by the periodical. The web site of the periodical is, www.plastics.news.com, and people can vote, and their comments may be used in the 15th...
- Low-Tech Skills. // Financial Planning;May2007, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p16
The article talks about the web polls being conducted by "Financial Planning" magazine. The web polls are another way for the magazine to maintain contact with its readers. The magazine tries to respond to readers' needs and interest by their web site, AdvisorMax, that is devoted to helping...
- RETAIL PULSE. // Chain Store Age;Feb2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p28
Presents the result of four recent weekly polls conducted by the Web site of 'Chain Store Age' magazine in the U.S., as of February 2003. Survey on personal holiday spending; Views regarding the self-checkout services of The Home Depot; Comments on the decline in sales of warehouse clubs.
- READER SURVEYS. // Accountancy;Jan1999, Vol. 123 Issue 1265, p22
This section expresses gratitude to the readers who responded to the monthly surveys of the Accountancy journal in Great Britain.
- In the Library with the Lead Pipe Reader Poll. // In the Library with the Lead Pipe;Apr2012, p1
The article presents the website's reader poll, which the readers are asked to fill out.
- WASTE NEWS POLL. // Waste News;9/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p8
This article presents an online poll published in the September 1, 2003 issue of 'Waste News.'
- Is it a Do or a Don't? // Glamour;Dec2003, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p34
Presents the results of the online survey conducted by the 'Glamour' magazine. Public display of affection; Fruitcake; Use of the friendster.com Web site to get in touch with old friends; Taking sneaky pictures using camera phones.
- And the winners are â€¦. Darr, Deanna // Boise Weekly;9/26/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p8
The article talks about "Boise Weekly" (BW) magazine's annual survey of establishments in the city of Boise, Idaho. The online survey is participated by 3,864 readers who chose from lists of local businesses competing in various categories. It features the winners from the reader's poll as well...