Yansab secures bank loan
- Petrochemical plant. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p35
Reports that a Saudi Arabian Yanbu Petrochemical Company (Yanpet) announced that it has signed a contract to secure a fund to finance a mammoth expansion project which would double its existing production capacity. Number of consortium which will underwrite the capital for the expansion;...
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/23/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p27
Focuses on the United States' Fluor Daniel's appointment of the overall program manager for the estimated petrochemicals complex planned by the Saudi Yanbu Petrochemical Company.
- PETROCHEMICALS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/21/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 16, p20
The article presents news briefs related to the petrochemical industry in Saudi Arabia as of April 2006. A Finnish/South African team of Outokumpu and Engineering & Projects Co. has been selected for the sulphuric acid plant of Saudi Arabian Mining Co. The U.S. Shaw Group has received a letter...
- Fluor signs up for YanSab offsites and utilities. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/3/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 22, p15
Reports on a letter of intent received by U.S.-based Fluor Corp. in May 2005 to carry out the offsites and utilities package on the grassroots Yanbu National Petrochemicals Co. in Saudi Arabia. Cost of the project; Terms of the contract.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/9/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 49, p17
The article presents news briefs on the petrochemical industry. On December 5, 2005, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation formally signed two contracts for the construction of a large-scale mixed feedstock cracker and an ethylene glycol plant at its Yanbu National Petrochemicals Company complex in...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/21/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 42, p15
Presents updates on issues and events concerning Middle East's petroleum chemicals industry as of October 21, 2005. Financial results posted by Saudi Basic Industries Corp.; Deadline for the submission of bids for the contract to build a polyethylene plant by the Yanbu National Petrochemicals...
- BANKING & FINANCE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/26/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 21, p23
The article offers news briefs on the Middle Eastern banking industry as of May 26, 2006. A bank group is close to being formally mandated on the financing of the Yanbu National Petrochemical Co. project. Floating rate note issues by Samba Financial Group and Gulf Investment Corp. were priced....
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/16/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 37, p14
Presents news briefs on the petrochemical industry, as of September 22, 2005. Bid deadline set by the Algerian Energy & Mines Ministry for the engineering, procurement and construction contract to develop a helium plant in Arzew, Algeria; Contract secured by Macchi to supply high-pressure...
- Samsung wins Saudi lubricants refinery deal. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 858/859, p15
The article reports that Samsung Engineering has won a contract worth 871 million U.S. dollars to expand the Saudi Arabian lubricants refinery, Yanbu.