- ABB provides technology to Saudis. Ovrebekk, Hilde // Chemical Market Reporter;6/26/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 25, p13
The article reports that ABB Lummus Global Inc. has been selected to provide the technology for the cracker plant by Saudi Chevron Phillips Co. in Saudi Arabia. The project will combine ABB Lummus Global's pyrolysis and ethylene recovery technologies with olefins conversion technology of Saudi...
- Formosa awards phenol contract to Lummus... // Chemical Week;8/2/95, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p22
Reports that ABB Lummus Global would be supplying cumene and phenol-acetone technology and basic engineering to Formosa Chemicals and Fiber Corp.'s plant to be build in Taiwan.
- MARKETS PLUS: ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/26/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 3, p15
Reports on developments related to contracts signed between chemical and engineering and constructions industries, as of July 2004. Contract awarded by Formosa Chemicals and Fiber Corp. to ABB Lummus Global for a polystyrene plant; Program management services contract awarded by Saudi Basic...
- ABB Lummus Global Gets Formosa's Phenol Expansion. // Chemical Week;2/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p21
Provides information on a contract awarded to ABB Lummus Global to increase the capacity of Formosa Chemical and Fiber Corporation's phenol plant in Mailiao, Taiwan. Date of the project's completion; Annual capacity planned for the plant.
- ABB Lummus Global. // Chemical Week;8/24/2002-9/4/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 34, ps12
Deals with the activities of ABB Lummus Global in the chemical industry of China. Cooperative relations; Projects; Difference from other foreign contractors in China. INSET: ABB's power play in China.
- projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;12/13/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 46, p19
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of December 13, 2000. Purpose of Norsk Hydro for not participating in a fertilizer joint venture in Jordan; Terms of a contract awarded by Kaucuk to ABB Lummus Global; Expansion plans of Peroxidos do Brasil for its hydrogen peroxide plant.
- ABB Lummus takes NCP cracker design. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/24/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p17
The article reports ABB Lummus Global have been awarded the design process package for the ethane cracker petrochemicals complex planned by the local/U.S. National ChevronPhillips Company in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The lump-sum turnkey contract to build the 1.2 million-tonne-a-year cracker is...
- COMPANY NEWS. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/28/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 9, p3
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry as of August 28, 2000. Joint venture created by ABB Lummus Global and Equistar Chemicals LP; Approval of the United States antitrust agencies to the planned merger of the vitamin businesses of BASF AG and Takeda Chemical Industries Ltd.;...
- NEWS CAPSULE. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/02/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 14, p7
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of October 2000. Acquisition of Targor's Novolen polypropylene technology by ABB Lummus Global and Equistar Chemicals LP; Purchase of Saturn Methanol Co. LLC by Methanex Corp.; Information on the n-butyl propionate introduced by Eastman Chemical...