India Oil offers slice of petrochems to Kuwait
- Indian Oil plans petrochemical expansion. HARIHARAN, MALINI; Vlswanathan, Prema // ICIS Chemical Business;3/26/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 12, p28
The article reports on the plans for petrochemical expansion by the Indian Oil, stating the investment of 3 billion dollar, mentioning the director AMK Sinha, also including that the focus on adding value to the propylene streams at its refineries at Vadodara, Mathura and Barauni.
- IOC to seek approval for C2 project in Feb. // Asian Chemical News;1/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 430, p29
Reports on board approval for a proposed cracker and derivatives project in Baroda, Gujarat, sought by Indian Oil Corp. of the petrochemical industry as of January 2004.
- Decision on Orissa C2 soon. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;7/5/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 451, p20
Reports on the release of the decision of Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) regarding its refinery and cracker project in Orissa, India. Background on the in-house preliminary study conducted by IOC; Information on a refinery project that was revived by IOC; Chemical products included in the project.
- Indian Oil Plans Big Petchem Investments. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/25/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p14
This article reports on the plans of Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) to build a polypropylene (PP) plant at Chennai, India. IOC says it would be the first PP plant of southern India. IOC entered the petroleum chemicals sector in 2004 with start-up of a 120,000-m.t./year linear alkyl benzene plant at...
- Indian Oil plans foray into petrochemical production in US. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2015, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p63
The article reports on the plan of the Indian Oil Corp. Ltd. (IOCL) to venture into petrochemical manufacturing in the U.S. to take advantage of the shale gas and oil growth.
- Speaker: India needs massive growth in ethylene capacity. Singh, Gurdip // Plastics News;1/11/2016, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p0013
The article stresses India's need for a world-scale ethylene complex to meet plastics demand according to Indian petrochemical industry executives, Indian Oil Corp. Ltd's (IOC) Siddharta Mitra at the Condensate & Naphtha Forum and Vikram Sampat of Reliance Industries at Asia Chemical Conference.
- Gail, IOC to explore setting up petrochemical project in Bihar. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2008, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p60
The article reports on an agreement signed by two public sector companies GAIL (India) Ltd. and Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOC) to explore the possibility of establishing a cracker complex at Barauni in Bihar, India. The companies would constitute a joint working committee to conduct the...
- KPC plans stake in Indian Oil's Paradip Petrochemical Complex. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jun2010, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p60
The article reports on the plan of Kuwait Petroleum Corp. (KPC) to acquire a minority stake in the planned Paradip petrochemical complex of Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) under an in-principle agreement that was reached during the ongoing visit of the IOC chairman to Kuwait.
- Kuwait Petroleum Eyes Stake In Indian Oil's Projects. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;8/23/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 28, p13
The article announces the equity states offered by Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) to Kuwait Petroleum Corp. in IOC's refining and petrochemical project at Paradip, India and in a petroleum chemical complex that IOC is constructing at Panipat, India. IOC is expected to appoint a project management...