Painting the future
- Stevia sweetens the deal. CERNIVEC, STEPHANIE // Beverage Industry;Mar2013, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p48
The article offers information on the growing demand and popularity of stevia sweeteners in the U.S. According to market intelligence firm Euromonitor International, the demand of stevia products continues to rise and projected to double between 2011 to 2016. Moreover, steviol glycoside's...
- In consumers' search for healthy snack foods, nuts reign. // Drug Store News;11/12/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p76
The article focuses on the promotion of nuts as healthy snacks in the U.S. Director of alternate channels for Diamond Foods, Rob Enfinger, stresses that the manufactured Emerald brand on nut snacks increases its demand compared with chips and cookies. Further, data from the Euromonitor supports...
- WRAP UP. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Feb2005, Vol. 173 Issue 2, p16
The article presents news related to the packaging industry. According to a snippet, the Multipac Compact, containing wells for two lip glosses, two round eyeshadows, one blush, one mirror and two applicators, has become available from World Wide Packaging. The acrylic, tri-fold compact features...
- U.S. Paints and Coatings Demand Forecast to Exceed $26 Billion in 2015. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;11/28/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 29, p35
The article presents a study from The Freedonia Group of Ohio which forecasts that the demand for U.S. paints and coatings in 2015 will exceed 26.5 billion U.S. dollars as a result of the rebound in home construction from its low 2010 levels, especially in the furniture and fixtures sector.
- Results of U.S. Architectural Coatings Industry Research Report Which Compared Business Trends in 1Q15 vs. 1Q14. // Coatings World;Apr2015, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on the results of the report conducted by North Coast Research on the business trends in the architectural coatings industry in the U.S. Topics included in the report are the sales increase of architectural coatings volume in the first quarter of 2015 compared to 2014, the...
- Wood Coatings Market. Pianoforte, Kerry // Coatings World;Feb2016 Part 1, Vol. 21, p30
The article offers information on the study "Solvents," conducted by market research firm Freedonia Group, which predicts that the wood protection coatings and preservatives market is expected to yield positive growth until 2018. It states that the industrial growth will be driven by a robust...
- Retailing in the UK and Ireland. Moreau, Raphaël // European Retail Digest;Winter2007, Issue 56, p25
In this article, Euromonitor International examines the main trends and developments in retailing in the UK and Ireland. Retailing sales have been characterised by a moderate growth for store-based retailing in 2007, while Internet retailing continue to surge ahead. Leading grocery retailers...
- Growth Forecast for Antimicrobial Coatings Market. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2013, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that Transparency Market Research has released the study "Antimicrobial Coatings Market-Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast, 2012-2018, which predicted that antimicrobial coatings demand was worth 1.6 billion dollars in 2012.
- U.S. Demand for Wood Coatings to Reach $3.0 Billion. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Nov2009, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p8
The article forecasts a 2.2% annual growth in demand for wood coatings totaling 3 billion U.S. dollars by 2013 mainly due to the anticipated recovery in the housing market.