- Pursell Technologies joins Agrium. // GreenMaster;Aug2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p43
The article reports that Pursell Technologies Inc., a developer and manufacturer of fertilizer and pesticides, has sold its business assets to Agrium Inc., a Calgary, Canada-based retailer, marketer and producer of crop inputs and specialty fertilizers. The transaction should prove to be...
- 5-MINUTE NEWS WATCH. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/28/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 21, p8
This section offers news briefs on the chemical industry around the world as of May 2007. Agrium Inc. will purchase retail outlets from Archer Daniels Midland Co. in Kansas and Oklahoma. Airgas Inc. has purchased the aqua ammonia operations of Continental Nitrogen Resources. Hexion Specialty...
- FERTILIZERS. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;4/4/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 14, p13
Reveals why Agrium says its earnings for the first quarter of 2001 will likely fall short of analysts' expectations. Why the company is confident that it can double its full-year earnings; Production facilities acquired by Agrium.
- AT CLOSING NEWS. // Agri Marketing;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p6
The article reports developments related to agriculture marketing in the U.S. An agreement has been signed by Agrium Inc. to acquire certain fixed assets if Pursell Technologies Inc. for $74.5 million. Lon Bohannon has been promoted as president and chief operating officer of Neogen Corp. Market...
- Innospec to acquire US oilfield chemicals firm for at least $100 million. VALK, VINCENT // Chemical Week;10/6/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 25, p10
The article informs that Independence Oilfield Chemicals, a portfolio company of private equity firm CSL Capital Management will be purchased by chemical firm Innospec for an initial purchase price of 100 million dollar.
- Agrium Carves Out a Cost Advantage. Sim, Pick Hwee // Chemical Week;2/12/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p36
Profiles the chemical company Agrium. Sales performance as of February 12, 2003; Result of the nitrogen margins at Agrium; Details of Agrium's nitrogen capacity; Plans of the company for its nitrogen business.
- Agrium Signs Long-Term Phosphate Rock Supply Agreement with Morocco. BEWLEY, LINDSEY // Chemical Week;10/3/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 24, p16
The article reports on a long-term supply agreement signed by Agrium with the Office Cherifien des Phosphates (OCP) of Casablanca, Morocco to purchase phosphate rock to supply its facility in Redwater, Alberta.
- Protests Force Shutdown of Agrium and Methanex Plants in Egypt. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;11/14/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 28, p36
The article reports on the decision of chemical manufacturers Methanex and Agrium to suspend production at their manufacturing joint ventures in Damietta, Egypt because of civil unrest.
- Visalia's Choice Chemicals purchased. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/5/2011, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of independent chemical provider Hydrite Chemical Co. of Choice Chemicals in Visalia, California, noting the purchase as part of its business expansion.