Boehringer tops best employer list
- Boehringer voted top firm. Williams, Dede // ICIS Chemical Business;6/18/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 71, p15
The article reports on the rating achieved by drug maker Boehringer Ingelheim in the sixth annual survey carried out by German professional association, VAA. The company continues to be rated as the top employer among German chemical industry managers. The companies were rated based on their...
- Boehringer voted top firm. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/18/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 24, p19
The article reports that Boehringer Ingelheim emerged as the number one best employer among German chemical industry managers, according to the sixth annual survey carried out by Germany's professional association, VAA. Managers were asked to rate corporate strategy, culture, working conditions...
- Boehringer tops A-list. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;9/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2161, p9
Reports that Boehringer Inglheim finished at the top of the list of the best German companies to work for, according to data from VAA, the association of German of academic and managerial employees in the chemical and related industry. Questions asked from employees; Other companies included in...
- Boehringer Ingelheim Emphasizes Pharmaceutical Custom Synthesis. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/14/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim. Information on the company; Operations of the firm; Details on the resources of the company for custom synthesis.
- TOP 20 PHARMA: #16 BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM. // Contract Pharma;2009, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p85
The article features Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (BI), one of the top pharmaceutical companies in 2009. It states that the company, which ranks at 16th place, has launched several drugs including Oradaxa and Aptivus. Moreover, it also notes that BI has entered into agreement with Vitae...
- Boehringer to buy Ben Venue. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/97, Vol. 252 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Ben Venue Laboratories Group of Companies by Boehringer Ingelheim Corp. Benefits of the acquisition to Boehringer.
- Hyaluronic Acid Market Benefits from New Uses. Lerner, Matthew // Chemical Market Reporter;12/23/96, Vol. 250 Issue 26, p12
Explains that development collaborations and emerging applications are transforming the hyaluronic acid (HA) market in the United States. Commercial uses of HA; Marketing and distribution agreement of Biomatrix Inc. with Boehringer Ingelheim; Surgical applications.
- specialties. // Chemical Week;12/5/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 45, p45
Presents news in the specialty chemical business as of December 5, 2001. Workforce reduction plan of Alcoa; Joint marketing agreement between Bayer and GlaxoSmithKline; What Boehringer Ingelheim will add to the line of products it sells to North American drugmakers.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;12/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2081, p27
Presents news briefs on projects in the chemical industry in Europe as of January 11, 2004. Plan of GE Plastics to expand its compounding and film extrusion plant in Nansha, Guangdong province, China; Use of Honeywell's Experion automation system for the bio-pharmaceutical plant of Boehringer...