5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH
- Exxon, JAC, and Shell Advance Singapore Petchem Plans. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/14/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 37, p17
The article focuses on the progress made by ExxonMobil Chemical, Jurong Aromatics Corp. (JAC) and Shell Chemicals on their respective petrochemical projects in Singapore. ExxonMobil broke ground on its second olefins complex at Jurong Island on November 6, 2007. JAC has awarded Sembawang...
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;5/7/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 17, p11
Presents an update on the business and finance sectors in the U.S. chemical industry as of May 2003. Completion of the sale of senior notes in the private placement market by Polyone; Amount of funding received by InMat; Features of a line of alklated napthalene blendstocks introduced by...
- ExxonMobil begins construction. Baumgarten, Stefan // ICIS Chemical Business;6/30/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 25, p10
The article discusses the business initiatives of the chemical company ExxonMobil Chemical Co, as of June 2014, focusing on the construction of an ethane cracker facility that will produce ethylene feedstock for chemical processing at a Mont Belvieu location in Baytown, Texas.
- ExxonMobil considering PE project at Beaumont, TX. BOSWELL, CLAY // Chemical Week;4/27/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the statement from ExxonMobil Chemical regarding its plan to build a polyethylene (PE) line at its site in Beaumont, Texas.
- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;1/10/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2129, p38
Presents a list of several chemical plant construction projects as of January, 2005. Aniline plant for Bayer MaterialScience in Belgium; Olefins plant for Equate in Kuwait; Ethylene plant for ExxonMobil in Singapore.
- PolyOne to Build Production Facility and Lab in India. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;8/4/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 24, p12
This article reveals the plan of PolyOne to build a production facility and lab in Mumbai, India. Construction is expected to begin later in 2008, with color masterbatch production lines and a color lab scheduled to start operations in 2009, PolyOne says. PolyOne's initial focus in India will be...
- business In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/13/2002, Vol. 263 Issue 2, p26
Reports on developments in the chemical industry as of January 2003. Creation of Akzo Nobel Car Refinishes' corporate identity; Agreement between Altivia Corp. and Eka Chemicals AB; Noveon Inc.'s appointment of Lipscomb Chemical Co. to distribute its household and personal care product line.
- ExxonMobil considers new naphtha cracker in Singapore. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;12/6/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2127, p44
Reports on the plan of ExxonMobil to build a second naphtha cracker in Singapore as of 2004. Refineries operated by the company in Singapore; Forecasts on the project; Details of the company's plan for the project.
- ExxonMobil to Cut Stake in Japan Downstream Operations. RAMESH, DEEPTI; YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;2/6/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on plans by ExxonMobil Chemical to reduce its stakes in TonenGeneral Sekiyu chemical refineries as part of the reorganization of its Japanese downstream production operations. Also discussed is a project by Japan Butyl Co., a joint venture between ExxonMobil Chemical and...