Cefic cuts advocacy costs
- Associations merger. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2008, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p215
The article announces the plan of the Board of Trustees of the Society of Chemical Industry (SCI) and the Board of The Textile Institute (TI) in Manchester England to establish a consolidated organization as of December 2008.
- Kea's new board has bold strategy. // NZ Business;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that Kea, an organisation that connects New Zealand to its most influential expatriates, has a new board of directors and a new strategy that increases its reach and influence to connect to more Kiwis worldwide.
- CUES BOARD NOMINATIONSDUE APRIL 20. // Credit Union Management;Feb2007, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p67
The article reports on the nomination of new members to the board of directors of the Credit Union Executive Society (CUES) in the U.S. in 2007. The deadline for nominations has been set on April 20, 2007. The members of the board of directors of CUES will be tasked with setting the strategic...
- BTMA - the heart of Bangaladesh Textile Sector. // Textile Magazine;Jan2011, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p110
The article presents information on the Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA), the national trade organization of the primary textile industry in Bangladesh organized in 1983. It cites the main objectives of the association, including the promotion and the protection of trade, commerce and...
- Change and Growth. Wooten, Brian // Campus Activities Programming;Apr2012, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p5
The author shares personal accounts as Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) and how his final year as chair has changed him. According to the author, it is necessary to change the Association's core purpose as part of a new Strategic Plan to...
- CANASA Formulates New Strategic Directions. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p35
This article reports that the board of directors of the Canadian Security Association (CANASA), in Laval, Quebec, have approved a new five-year strategic plan, including a new vision and mission. Its aim is to better position CANASA to meet the needs of a dynamic, fast-growing and complex industry.
- ABQCT--THE BRAZILIAN ASSOCIATION OF TEXTILE CHEMISTS AND COLORISTS. Macedo, Leila // AATCC Review;Jul2002, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p6
The article presents information about ABQCT, a Brazilian association of textile chemical industry. ABQCT was formed on December 11, 1974. It is an official member and only Brazilian representative at the Latin American Federation of Textile Chemists. It has 1700 members and keeps a record of...
- Evolution. McCarthy, Sue // NZ Marketing Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p10
In this article, the author discusses her plans for the operation of the New Zealand Marketing Association in 2008. According to the author, she will introduce opportunities for physical and virtual networking at all levels, locally and globally. She claims that education at the association also...
- New Members Joining in December 2010 and January 2011…. Thomas, Sandy // AATCC Review;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p5
A list of the new members of the American Association of Textile Chemist & Colorist (AATCC) who joined in December 2010 and January 2011 is presented.