A Call to ACTION
- letter from martindale. Walsh, Michael // InsideCounsel;Jul2007 Counsel to Counsel Supplemt, Vol. 17, preceding p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the impact of climate change on the energy industry and another on the partnership between several companies.
- Climate change stabilization scenarios--socioeconomic and technological transitions. Kainuma, Mikiko // Environmental Economics & Policy Studies;2006, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p135
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including articles on the role of narrative scenarios for assessment of societal and economic structural changes.
- Foreword. Lindroth, Anders // Tellus: Series B;Nov2007, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p787
A foreword to "Tellus" is presented.
- FOREWORD: FROM THE EDITORS. // Kennedy School Review;2009, Vol. 9, preceding p7
A foreword to the "Harvard Kennedy School Review" is presented.
- FOREWORD. // OECD Environment Working Papers;11/30/2011, Issue 39, p5
A foreword to the working paper "Private Sector Engagement in Adaptation to Climate Change: Approaches to Managing Climate Risks" is presented.
- Editor's Note. O'Malley, Padraig // New England Journal of Public Policy;Summer2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the July 2007 issue of the "New England Journal of Public Policy," including one about the initiatives launched to develop market-based trading systems and another about the impacts of climate change.
- Key Studies on Air Pollution and Climate Change Impacts on Forests: An Introduction. Paoletti, Elena; Bytnerowicz, Andrzej; Schaub, Marcus // Environmental Monitoring & Assessment;May2007, Vol. 128 Issue 1-3, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Trevor on environmental pollution as the cause of global change and another by Keller on heavy precipitation that cause erosion and flooding.
- Introduction by His Majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden. // AMBIO - A Journal of the Human Environment;Nov2008 Special Report, Vol. 37, p473
A preface for the November 2008 issue of the "AMBIO: A Journal of the Human Environment" is presented.
- Introduction. Stavins, Robert N. // Hamilton Project: Discussion Papers;2007, Issue 13, p5
The article presents an introduction to the discussion paper "A U.S. Cap-and-Trade System to Address Global Climate Change," by Robert N. Stavins.