Up to A for Newaygo
- MINNESOTA: Osseo Nets Two-Notch Lift. Sheilds, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the general obligation debt of Osseo, Minnesota. The rating agency raised by two notches to A-plus its rating on the city's general obligation bond due to its firm financial performance and maintenance of a very strong...
- Bonds downgraded. Gargaro, Paul // Crain's Detroit Business;4/3/95, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p2
Reports on Standard & Poor's downgrading of its ratings on Independence Township's limited and unlimited tax general-obligation bonds. Reasons for the bond downgrade.
- Troy, N.Y., MAC Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31167, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its rating on Troy, New York, Municipal Assistance Corp.'s outstanding general resolution bonds.
- MICHIGAN: Webberville Water Junked. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32630, p9
The article reports that water and sewer debt of Webberville, Michigan issued in 1994 has lost its investment-grade status because of five consecutive years of debt service coverage below one time and recent weak liquidity. Standard & Poor's Corp. has lowered the rating to BB-plus from BBB-minus...
- Apex Goes Even Higher. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/29/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32888, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the outstanding general obligation bonds of Apex, North Carolina. The rating agency upgraded its rating on the municipal bonds to AA-plus from AA. The upgrade affects $10.8 million of outstanding general obligations, while...
- Bridgeton IDA, Mo., Cut to AA+ by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard's & Poor's to lower its rating on Bridgeton Industrial Development Authority, Missouri's health care facilities revenue bonds.
- Fla. Health District Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its outlook on West Orange Healthcare District, Florida's Series 1999A and Series 1999B bonds. Factors contributing to the bonds' positive ratings; Solid improvement of the district's financial profile.
- University Debt Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the revision in the rating for the revenue bond of the University of Louisiana by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in Monroe, Louisiana.
- Jeffersonian Dissent. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/4/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32850, p1
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Jefferson County, Alabama which created issue for the county. The credit agency has downgraded some of the county's troubled sewer warrants to D from CCC because a principal date was not met on April 1, 2008. That rating...
- Gilmore securities' exit, Florida downgrade raise red flags. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p8
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s downgrading of Okaloosa County, Florida revenue bonds. Departure of underwriter Gilmore Securities from the dealer community; Decline in the prices of municipal bonds in the area; Decrease in investors' interest in municipal bonds.