Dallas Council Adds $71 Million to Bond Package for November Election
- Refunding In New Orleans. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/5/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33742, p1
The article focuses on the two refunding deals of New Orleans, Louisiana the will be totaling more than 300 million U.S. dollars to lower its debt service payments and restructure an unsecured debt to an affordable secured one. The first deal is a negotiated issue of up to 170 million dollars of...
- Triple-A Greensboro, N.C., to Sell $63M of Debt Today. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32797, p4
The article reports that the city of Greensboro in North Carolina has been selling $63 million of debt, marking the first deal since 2007 for the city. The report noted that the city, which is Triple-A rated, is selling about $23.5 million of Series 2008 refunding bonds and issuing the rest as...
- Atlanta OKs $1.4B, Mostly for Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33145, p1
The article reports on the approval of the sale of $1.4 billion of new-money and refunding bonds by the Atlanta City Council in Atlanta, Georgia. The approval is aimed to help the completion of the city's new international terminal at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. It states that city...
- Philadelphia to. Refund $204M of Auction-Rate Securities Next Week. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;4/8/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32852, p3
The article reports on the plan of Philadelphia to refund $203.8 million of its auction-rate securities, which will remove all auction-rate debt from the city's portfolio in Pennsylvania. City finance director Robert Dubow said that the move is directly in response to the increasing interest...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/8/2014, p12
The article presents the results of negotiated sales for states including Arizona, California and Colorado. Topics discussed include the lease revenue bonds for the Northern Arizona University project, the tax allocation refunding bonds Series 2014 for the California City Redevelopment Project...
- Fort Worth to End Year With $112 Million Water and Sewer Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p4
The article gives information about Fort Worth, which will close out its issuance for 2004 next week, delivering a $112.5 million offering of water and sewer revenue refunding and improvement bonds by Christmas. "The whole package will be all wrapped up with a big red bow by Christmas," said...
- Council Okays Genesis Assistance. Kufahl, Pamela // Fitness Business Pro;Jan2005, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the decision of the Wichita, Kansas city council to uphold its earlier agreement to extend industrial revenue bonds (IRB) financing to Genesis Health Clubs in the area. Worth of IRBs provided by the council to Genesis.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed; $365 Million of S.F. Airport Bonds Sell. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p2
Reports the status of municipal bond prices in San Francisco Airport Commission revenue refunding bonds in California. Decrease of the gross domestic product; Improvement of the labor market; Trend of the interest costs.
- New York City Water Finance Agency Plans Refunding for Early October. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p7
Announces the marketing on the advance refunding bonds of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority. Information on the deal with the Environmental Facility Corp. (EFC); Percentage subsidy granted by the EFC for the city debt service payments on the bonds; Factors to the refinancing.