Texas DOT to Consider New EI Paso-Area Mobility Authority
- STATE OF TEXAS: Bumpy Roads Ahead. MANN, DAVE // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;Nov2013, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p6
The article discusses aspects on the $2.6 billion funding gap which are needed to address the demand in road maintenance and transportation infrastructure projects in Texas in 2014 according to the state Department of Transportation.
- STATEWIDE NEWS. Hall, Terri // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);8/13/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p5
The article reports on the request made by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) to Bexar County federal district court for a 60-days delay in the expansion of the U.S. Highway 281 to evaluate more the transportation projects in San Antonio, Texas.
- TxDOT public meetings. // Texas Agriculture Magazine;3/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p4
The article offers information on the two public meetings by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), one on March 31, 2010 at the City of Lubbock Council Chambers in Lubbock County and one on April 14, 2010 at the McNease Convention Center in San Angelo.
- Early Bids Are In for Texas' Interstate 69 Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32403, p4
The article reports on the budget proposal submitted by private-sector groups in Texas. The purported plan is for the project of constructing a segment of the Interstate 69 road, that was presented to the state's Department of Transportation. The project design is a joint partnership between the...
- Spanish Contractors Make a Global Imprint. Reina, Peter // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/20/2007, Vol. 259 Issue 7, p25
The article focuses on the efforts by Spanish construction firms to expand their operations globally. Enriched by booming domestic orders, Spanish construction groups are now expanding globally. As well as moving into high-value-added sectors, contractors are increasingly exploiting their toll...
- RMA Seeks Toll Grant. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p35
Reports that the North East Texas Regional Mobility Authority has approved a plan to file for toll equity grant from the Texas Department of Transportation in Texas.
- TxDOT launches new website. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/24/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p9
The article reviews the web site www.txdot.gov from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
- Texas rural transportation plan in talks Public meeting to be held. // Ellis County Press;3/1/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p1
The article announces that the Texas Department of Transportation will host a series of public meetings for the development of the Texas Rural Transportation Plan 2035.
- Loop 9 public meeting set for Tuesday, Oct. 29. // Ellis County Press;10/23/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p1
The article announces a public meeting by the Texas Department of Transportation regarding the proposed Loop 9 roadway between Interstate-35E and Interstate-45 in Dallas and Ellis Counties to be held in Lancaster, Texas on October 28, 2014.