Indiana Municipalities Prepare for Tax Cap
- Tran Deals Rated. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Reports that Standard and Poor's rated both Los Angeles, California, and Oakland, California, SP1-plus for forthcoming tax and revenue anticipation note issues.
- Memphis Competitively Selling $125 Million of General Improvement Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p6
Reports that Memphis, Tennessee will sell general improvement bonds. Bond rating; Budget problems of the city; Bond maturities.
- Midwest bond-watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary; Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/24/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30775, p30
Reports on the performance of government securities in the Midwestern United States as of November 24, 1999. Problem of overcrowded public schools in Chicago, Illinois; Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating for the general obligation bonds of Lansing, Michigan; Bonds to be issued by Saint Louis, Missouri to...
- Week Ends Mostly Flat in Quiet Session. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33076, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds for the week ending March 6, 2009 in New York. Traders said that municipals finished largely flat and that tax-exempt yields were better by up to a basis point on the long end, weaker by up to a basis point on the shorter end and...
- Essex Co., N.J., Outlook to Positive. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p2
Reports on the general obligation bond ratings assigned by Fitch Ratings to Essex County, New Jersey. Rating outlook on the general obligation bonds and county-guaranteed bonds; Basis for assigning A-plus rating to the county college bonds; Reflection for the revision of rating outlook in the...
- Delaware's Lamest County Selling $80M of GOs. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p4
Reports on the plans of New Castle County, Delaware to sell up its general obligation bonds. Projects financed by the bonds proceeds; Ratings to the county's general obligation bonds; Performance of the region's financial services.
- Coralville Iowa Rating Dropped. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/10/2015, p1
Coralville, Iowa's general obligation bond rating moved closer to speculative grade amid balance sheet struggles due in part to its investment in recreational enterprises.
- Munis Unchanged as N.Y.C., Minnesota Deals Price. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p2
The article reports on the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of July 23, 2007. The municipal market was largely unchanged with two sizeable new issues from New York City and Minnesota accounting for more than $1.5 billion of volume. Among 5% coupon paper in the larger series of...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p35
Presents a chart depicting rating changes of bonds issued by different government agencies in the U.S. as of September 16, 2005.