Fitch: A-Minus for $243 Million Atlanta Airport Deal
- Fitch Lowers Virginia's Unique Airports Revolving Fund. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p4
Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the 61.9 million dollar in outstanding bonds of the innovative Virginia Resources Authority's (VRA) airports revolving fund to A-plus from AA this week, citing the weak air-travel market and the rating agency's belief that the fund will probably not become more...
- Fitch Downgrades $4.2 Billion of San Francisco Airport Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p3
Fitch Ratings Inc. degraded the rating for 4.2 billion dollar revenue bonds, which were sold by the San Francisco Airport Commission for San Francisco International Airport, from A-plus to A. Fitch Ratings Inc. cited a convergence of world events, including the bankruptcy of United Airlines and...
- Fitch Downgrades South Jersey Authority to BBB-Plus. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32284, p4
The article reports that the ratings of South Jersey Transportation Authority's revenue debt was downgraded by Fitch Ratings. The authority operates the Atlantic City Expressway, the Atlantic City International Airport and other transportation facilities. The airport has not been performing well...
- GO Refunding Rated. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p37
Reports on ratings of a multimillion dollar general obligation refunding bonds called Series 2002A and taxable general obligation refunding bonds called Series 2002B by rating agency Fitch ratings Inc. Features of the bonds; Characteristics of the bonds; Bond ratings given by other rating agencies.
- New Orleans Sewerage Bonds Get a Lift From Fitch. // Bond Buyer;1/22/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33848, p2
The article reports that financial bonds of New Orleans Sewerage and Water board, Lousiana have been upgraded by Fitch Ratings Ltd. due to improved capital investment.
- Ring That Bell: Officials Rake in Money in Working-Class Calif. Town. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/27/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33356, p4
The article reports that Bell, California has increased its bond ratings for the working-class level based on Fitch Ratings and Bell Public Financing Authority.
- Fitch affirms Kazakhstan at 'BBB+', outlook stable. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/15/2013, p1
ALMATY. Nov 15 (Interfax) - Fitch Ratings has affirmed Kazakhstan's Long-term foreign and local currency IDRs at 'BBB+' and 'A-' respectively, the rating agency said in a press release.
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.