Fitch: A-Minus for $243 Million Atlanta Airport Deal
- Fitch Downgrades $4.2 Billion of San Francisco Airport Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p3
Fitch Ratings Inc. degraded the rating for 4.2 billion dollar revenue bonds, which were sold by the San Francisco Airport Commission for San Francisco International Airport, from A-plus to A. Fitch Ratings Inc. cited a convergence of world events, including the bankruptcy of United Airlines and...
- Fitch Lowers Virginia's Unique Airports Revolving Fund. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p4
Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the 61.9 million dollar in outstanding bonds of the innovative Virginia Resources Authority's (VRA) airports revolving fund to A-plus from AA this week, citing the weak air-travel market and the rating agency's belief that the fund will probably not become more...
- Fitch Downgrades South Jersey Authority to BBB-Plus. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32284, p4
The article reports that the ratings of South Jersey Transportation Authority's revenue debt was downgraded by Fitch Ratings. The authority operates the Atlantic City Expressway, the Atlantic City International Airport and other transportation facilities. The airport has not been performing well...
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Fitch Drops Oregon GOs To A-Plus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;3/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31588, p1
No abstract available.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.
- S.C's Piedmont Power Bonds on the Positive Side. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a BBB-plus rating to 120.8 million of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency electric revenue bonds that are expected to sell on the week of November 2010 in South Carolina.
- Highway Bonds Get Boost. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
No abstract available.