- Construction Loan Cost Model. West, Robert J. // Appraisal Journal;Jul89, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p392
Discusses the estimation of construction loan cost in property valuation. Patterns of construction loan disbursement schedule; Difference between income capitalization and sales comparison approaches concerning the property's income stream; Estimation of the loan cost using the average loan...
- Delinquent loan rate jumps in Chicago. Baeb, Eddie // Crain's Chicago Business;9/7/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p16
The article reports that the delinquency rates for commercial mortgages along with construction and land loan delinquencies in Chicago, Illinois, increased by 6.1% in the second quarter of 2009 in comparison to 5.6% in the first quarter. According to Foresight Analytics LLC, an Oakland,...
- Think Flexibility First In Franchise Financing. Savilonis, Kimberly J. // Franchising World;Oct2003, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p9
Considers options on flexible financing for franchises. Advantages of refinancing and restructuring programs; Benefits of re-imaging loans; Collateral types involved in acquisition financing; Feature and terms of a construction loan.
- C&I Loans Fall $1.9B in Weekly Tally. // American Banker;3/29/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 47, p12
The article reports that the commercial and industrial loans of U.S. banks have decreased by almost two billion dollars and jumbo certificates of deposit rose over one-and-a-half billion dollars in the week that ended March 26, 2010.
- take control of your Finances. Bouris, Mark // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p33
The article presents an answer to a question on securing construction loan for a block of land.
- HOLLIDAY FUNDS LUXURY USC HOUSING. // National Mortgage News;8/25/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p21
The article reports on the construction loan and joint venture equity for University Gateway, a luxury student housing and ground-floor retail project in California. The construction loan and joint venture equity has been arranged by the Los Angeles office of Holliday Fenoglio Fowler (HFF) LP...
- For PFF: Location, Location, Location. Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;12/1/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 229, p1
Focuses on growth in the stock value of PFF Bancorp. Report that the company's stock value has risen due to growth in the real estate market in southern California; Comments of president and CEO Larry M. Rinehart on the company's stock performance; High rates of population growth in southern...
- Cascade Stock Dips After Revised Profit. Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;2/25/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the falling price of Cascade Bancorp shares after it revised fourth-quarter and 2007 earnings. The revision reflected the weakness in its portfolio of land development and construction loans. The net income for the company was $5 million less than previously reported....
- Commercial Loan Growth Is Real Now; So Are the Risks. Cumming, Chris; Peters, Andy // American Banker;7/23/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 114, p0
The article looks at the growth and risks in commercial lending in the U.S. The growth is driven by increasing use of credit line in commercial real estate, industrial and commercial construction loans. However, risks remain despite strong credit quality due to fluctuating commodity prices and...