UIC Hospital Expansion
- Concession at Chapel Hill. // Time;4/16/1951, Vol. 57 Issue 16, p87
The article reports that the trustees of the University of North Carolina have agreed to admit qualified African Americans into its graduate schools for any courses not offered in a state-supported African American institution.
- Ease the Transition for Everyone. B. C.; S. B. // Trustee;Sep2013, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p7
The article provides tips for the board of trustees on helping a new chief executive officer (CEO) of a hospital meet and exceed expectations. The board is advise to provide the new CEO with documents about the strategic plans, board meetings and decisions made before the appointment. It also...
- BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. Larson, Laurie // Trustee;Jun2004, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p14
Assesses the need for executive sessions by the board of trustees which are held in the absence of the CEO or other staff members in a health care organization. Implications of executive sessions for the CEO or other staff members who are not present in the meeting; Instances where it may be...
- President's Message. S W. J. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul1954, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p75
Focuses on a research program developed by the American College of Gastroenterology. Participation of the college at a meeting of the Fellows of the National Gastroenterological Association held in New York on May 2, 1954; Presentation of the preview of the program by Doctor H. Necheles,...
- Price to retire from Marygrove next year. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;7/4/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
The article focuses on Glenda Price, president of Marygrove College in Michigan since 1998, who plans to retire in June 2006. Marygrove's board of trustees will hold a special meeting in July 2005 to begin the search process. During Price's tenure, the Detroit college has added master's programs...
- Hospital expansion project comes with many responsibilities. NORTON, TIMMY // Eastern Door;1/11/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p8
The article discusses the information session between 45 contractors, tradesman, potential workers, and Kateri Hospital expansion project manager Robert Deom that was held at the Kahnawake Peacekeeper station's meeting room on January 9, 2013.
- MCISD Board of Trustees. // Munday Courier (TX);6/28/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p3
The article discusses a meeting by the Board of Trustees of Munday Consolidated Independent School District (MCISD) held at the board room of their administration building in Munday, Texas on June 12, 2012.
- MCISD Board of Trustees Agenda. // Munday Courier (TX);5/17/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p5
The article discusses a meeting of the Munday Consolidated Independent School District (MCISD) Board of Trustees to be held in Munday, Texas on May 17, 2012.
- GS ISD board in the dark. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);9/4/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the delay of the board meeting of Grand Saline ISD Board of Trustees in Texas due to power outage.