Results of Negotiated Sales
- Charter School in a Developing District Finds Favor in Colorado. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p4
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by the Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority. Amount of the bonds; Lead underwriter of the sale; Bond counsel of the sale.
- Colo. Charter School Heads for Farm With Unrated Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p4
Reports on the plans of Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority to sell $5.83 million of revenue bonds on behalf of Compass Montessori Secondary School. Underwriter to the deal; Utilization of the proceeds from the sale.
- Portuguese bonds: no more sales to foreigners. Jeffreys, Simon // Accountancy;Oct91, Vol. 108 Issue 1178, p59
Reports that the Portuguese central bank has banned the purchase of Portuguese floating rate bonds by foreigners. Reasons for the increase in foreign investors' purchase of bonds; Exemption from the ban of fixed-rate treasury bonds; Privatization program of the country.
- Short-Term Paper Demand Boosts Floating-Rate Securities. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;05/08/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31134, p8
Reports on impact of short term paper demand on the sale of synthetic floating-rate securities. Parts of the synthetic floating-rate receipts; Procedures in synthetic floating-rate receipts; Disadvantages of synthetic derivative securities.
- University of Minnesota Readies $388M to Cut Floating-Rate Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33459, p4
The article reports that the University of Minnesota is ready to enter the market with 388 million U.S. dollars of general obligation bonds in raising funds for various projects and reduce its floating-rate exposure by refunding debt in Chicago, Illinois.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32383, p11
Several graphs that list the competitive note offerings of issuers including Fulton County, Stoneham, and Perinton as of May 31, 2006 in the U.S. are presented.
- IFA Gives Nod to $230M Deal for Upscale CCRC in Chicago. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p3
Reports on the Illinois Finance Authority's approval of a plan, sponsored by the Franciscan Communities Inc., to transform a vacant highrise in Chicago's downtown Gold Coast neighborhood into an upscale continuing care retirement community. Worth of the financing reserved for the project; System...
- Detroit System COPs, Hawaii GOs in the Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p7
This article reports that the Detroit Retirement System Funding Trust will sell $1.44 billion of insured taxable pension Certificates of Participation (COP) as soon as May 23, 2005 in what is expected to be the largest deal of the week. The structure will include $640 million of fixed-rate...
- NEW YORK: N.Y.C. Seeks V R Alternatives. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/15/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33131, p9
The article reports on the plan of the city government to seek new variable-rate debt products in New York City. The city has communicated respondents to its outstanding requests for underwriting services, primarily on products that function as alternatives to variable-rate demand bonds and...