Dallas, Ft. Worth to Meet on Wright Amendment
- FW council asked to consider Spinks airport control tower. Sipos // Business Press;08/20/99, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p3
Focuses on the Fort Worth (Texas) City Council's review of a proposal to build a control tower for Spinks Airport in Fort Worth, Texas. Discussions with City Airport Systems Director Lisa Pyles; Goal of accommodating increased corporate jet use.
- Meacham Airport renovation to add Customs facility. CALIMBAHIN, SAMANTHA // Fort Worth Business Press;11/23/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p11
The article focuses on the additional construction plans, including U.S. Customs facility, for the renovation at Meacham International Airport which was approved by the Fort Worth, Texas City Council on November 17, 2015.
- Hotel committee will consider previous proposals, too. Canard, Shannon // Fort Worth Business Press;12/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p10
Focuses on a meeting by a city council appointed committee in Fort Worth, Texas to study the city-sponsored convention center hotel and other hotel options. Components of the committee; Issues to be discussed at the meeting.
- Gouging. Woodard, Don // Fort Worth Business Press;10/25/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p26
The article reports that the gouging of Riverside Park has been approved by the City Council of Fort Worth, Texas through a unanimous vote.
- Proposed tax abatement policy up for debate. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;12/8/95, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p3
Looks at a proposal on tax abatement policy which was presented to the Fort Worth City Council by the Expanding Economic Opportunity Committee. Policy up for debate by Council; Policy combines separate policies into one.
- Upscale apartments planned east of Alliance Airport. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;7/1/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p5
The article offers information on the approval for the changes to be made to the east of Alliance Airport properties by Fort Worth City Council.
- South Fort Worth, Burleson to benefit from new tower, upgrades at Spinks Airport. Auer, Tonie // Fort Worth Business Press;04/20/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 52
Reports on efforts to revitalize the revenue and use potential of Fort Worth, Texas' Spinks Airport. Positioning of the airport to meet general and corporate aviation needs; Addition of lighted 'distance remaining' markers on the runway; Automatic weather observatory system for real-time...
- Burleson eyeing Spinks Airport, officials confirm. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;9/22/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p1
Reports that the city of Burleson is interested in the under-utilized Spinks Airport, a reliever airport, in Fort Worth, Texas. Possible purchasing schemes; Lack of capability of the airport to handle large commercial transports; Plans in accepting bids for a management contract.
- `Air strikes' continue between D/FW Airport cities. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;11/17/95, Vol. 8 Issue 29, p1
Reports on a dispute between Fort Worth, Dallas, Grapevine, Euless, Irving and Coppell over D/FW Airport. Reason for dispute; Principle issue of dispute; Comments from Kevin Cox deputy executive director of governmental affairs for the airport.