Airport Debt Elevates
- K.C. Airport Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p31
Reports that the outstanding general airport revenue bonds of Kansas City International Airport have been upgraded from A2 to A1 by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Amount of net present value savings expected to be generated from the refunding sale; Significance of the airport's strong liquidity...
- MWAA Gets A-Plus, Stable Outlook From S&P After $112M Refunding. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p5
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has assigned an A-plus rating with a stable outlook to the multimillion-dollar refunding bonds sold by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority in the U.S. Reference to the ratings assigned by Fitch Ratings; Use of the proceeds; Statement of Lynn...
- NORTH CAROLINA: Airport's Short-Term Lift. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p9
The article reports on the credit ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority in North Carolina. The agency affirms the long-term Aa3 rating that it assigned to the variable-rate revenue bonds of the airport authority. In addition, Moody's upgrade...
- Airport Debt Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32340, p29
The article reports the A-minus rating assigned by Fitch Ratings to the 29 million dollar of revenue refunding bonds sold by the New Orleans Aviation Board in Louisiana. Despite of problems facing the board, its will still be able to make its debt service payments. The debt is secured by...
- San Francisco Airport Puts Positive Spin on Two Downgrades. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p5
Reports on a ratings downgrade received by San Francisco, California's San Francisco International Airport from various rating firms. Factors influencing the ratings; Matters weakening the credit quality; Challenges faced by the airport.
- Houston Airport Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;09/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30972, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the ratings of the bonds of the Houston Airport System.
- Moody's Puts Charlotte-Douglas Airport on Watch List. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p4
Reports on the rating provided for the revenue bonds of Charlotte-Douglas International Airport by Moody's Investors Service in Charlotte North Carolina. Reasons for possible downgrading of the airport; Reactions of airport officials to the rating; Strategies used by officials to maintains finances.
- Airport Debt Demoted. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p34
Reports on the degradation in rating of revenue bonds issued for the Kenton County Airport of Kentucky. Ratings of the revenue bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Factors that led to the degradation.
- Rating Agencies: LIPA Ruling Not Likely to Affect Credits. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31036, p3
Reports on the effects of the ruling striking down an agreement in which Suffolk County, New York ratepayers would repay the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) up to 625 million dollars in excess taxes collected from LIPA. Expected changes in the ratings on the bonds or the communities.