Commerce Bank Launches Corporate Trust Services Group in florida
- The diamond state or bust. // Business News New Jersey;10/27/97, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p3
Reports that Commerce Bancorp company had filed with Delaware banking regulators to open between 10 to 15 additional branches in Delaware, within 1997 to 1999. Location of the first branch; Information on the company opening 10 additional branches in 1997; Details on the company's goal.
- N.J. bank gets green light for branch in Patchogue. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/14/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p4A
Reports that Patchogue Architectural Review Board has given the permission to demolish Canfield House in Patchogue, Long Island to Commerce Bancorp Inc. History of Canfield House; Plans of the bank to open a new branch in the city; Issues related to moving the building of the bank.
- Commerce of N.J. Finds Payoff in Brick-and-Mortar. KEENAN, CHARLES // American Banker;3/15/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 51, p1
Discusses the growth strategy of Cherry Hill, New Jersey-based Commerce Bancorp Inc. Plan to add 30 branches a year through year 2010; Efforts to give all branches the same look and feel to foster name recognition; Schedule of operations; Installation of coin counters in every branch.
- Ambitious commerce of N.J. revs up expansion plans. Whiteman, Louis // American Banker;3/11/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 47, p12
Focuses on the progress of expansion plans for Commerce Bancorp's banking business in New Jersey. Target of establishing 200 more branches outside the state; Investment budget for the expansion program; Comments from officials.
- Commerce of New Jersey Eyes a Bite of the Big Apple. Agosta, Veronica // American Banker;8/17/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 158, p6
Discusses the plans of Cherry Hill, New Jersey-based Commerce Bancorp to expand into New York. Total number of branches New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware; Plans to add 30 of its standardized white-brick branches a year.
- Commerce of N.J. customers treated like (Burger) Kings. Talley, Karen // American Banker;5/11/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 88, p32
Presents information on Commerce Bancorp, a New Jersey based bank which is operated on a Burger King strategy. Information on Vernon Hill, chairman of Commerce and franchisee of Burger King; Services offered by the bank; Statistical information on the Standard & Poor index; Comments from...
- Commerce Bancorp Seeks Fresh Conquests. McKnight, Marshall // Business News New Jersey;03/13/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on Commerce Bancorp Inc. of Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Plans to open branch offices in New York, New York; Goals for the bank expansion for 2001; Financial performance of Commerce Bancorp; Business model of the enterprise.
- Banking on Fast Growth. Fretz, Deidre // njbiz;1/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p26
Reports on the operational status of Cherry Hill, New Jersey-based Commerce Bancorp and its implication for the state's economic status as of January 20, 2003. Factors which contributed to the low nonperforming loan ratio of the bank according to its chief executive officer Vernon Hill;...
- Grabbing Some Seinfeld Cache to Push into NYC. de Paula, Matthew // U.S. Banker;Nov2003, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p56
Focuses on the marketing strategy of Cherry Hill, New Jersey-based bank Commerce Bancorp. Launching of extended-hour, seven-day a week banking in the mid-1990's; Praises for the banks customer service and marketing; Advertising campaign for the bank's push into New York City.