Barnanke Will Address Banking Panel July 19
- "Some Further Firming" May Be Necessary. // Retail Real Estate Business Conditions;2/17/2006, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p1
The article presents information related to Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors Ben Bernanke's monetary policy report that has been presented to the U.S. Congress. Bernanke has told the U.S. House Committee on Financial Services that the economy of the U.S. has performed...
- The Indispensable Man. Maggs, John // National Journal;10/29/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 44, p3370
This article discusses the legacy of former U.S. Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan and the challenge is poses for Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke as of 2005. The greatest achievement of Greenspan has been his mastery of monetary policy, which emerged during his term, as...
- THEY SUCCEED BY MEETING YOUR NEEDS. FORBES, STEVE // Forbes Asia;Mar2013 Special Issue, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p11
The article presents the author's comments on current affairs across the world. The author believes the growing number of billionaires shows that the entrepreneurial spirit is showing resiliency worldwide despite pervasive antigrowth policies almost everywhere. The author says that U.S. Federal...
- Bernanke Stays Mum on Any More Stimulus Efforts. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33573, p6
The article reports on the intention of Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke to continue his consideration of the monetary policy options.
- Residential RE Market Cools. Bernanke, Ben // National Mortgage News;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p4
The article presents excerpts of United States Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's testimony on monetary policy before the U.S. Senate Banking Committee.
- Bernanke: Accommodation Exit Seen in 'Medium Term'. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33326, p8
The article reports on the statement made by U.S. Federal Reserve (FR) chairman Ben Bernanke in Seoul, South Korea that the FR and other central banks must exit from accommodative monetary policies.
- Bernanke: Fed Weighs Public Reaction. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32738, p2
The article reports on the statement of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board chairman Ben Bernanke, concerning federal policy decisions. Bernanke stated that the uncertainty about the state of the economy, the economy's structure, and the inferences that the public will draw from policy actions or...
- BERNANKE SAVES THE DAY FOR THE DOLLAR. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Mar2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p4
The article presents views by Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke on the U.S. economy before the Congress on February 15, 2006. Bernanke comments that the monetary policy kept the dollar from falling on simultaneous news of a sharp decline in foreign demand for the U.S. treasury securities....
- Let There Be Growth - and/or Inflation. Pethokoukis, James // Commentary;Jan2012, Vol. 133 Issue 1, p34
The article presents discussion regarding the economic and fiscal policies of the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama, particularly seen in the management decisions of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. Bernanke's nominal gross domestic product (NGDP) targeting plan is outlined and...