- GEORGIA: Memorial Health Drops to Baa 1. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/15/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32587, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has reduced about $215 million of bonds sold for Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savanna, Georgia. The move follows the agency placing the system on watch list for possible downgrade. According to Moody's Investors Service, the...
- Detroit Medical Center Receives Negative Revise on Its junk Debt. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33391, p3
The article reports that the Detroit Medical Center has been assigned the negative outlook to 500 million U.S. dollars of bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Chicago.
- MISSISSIPPI: Magnolia Affirmed, Butï¿½. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p9
The article reports on the Baa2 rating affirmed by Moody's Investors Service Inc. for Magnolia Regional Health Center's $46 million Series 1998, 2006A, and 2006B bonds in Mississippi. The rating agency maintained its negative outlook as reflected by the uncertainty regarding future Medicaid...
- Cedars-Sinai Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p35
Reports that debt rating agency, Moody's Investor Service has affirmed the A3 revenue bond rating for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's, California, $750 million outstanding debt. Growth in revenue of the Los Angeles, California-based medical center.
- Cedars Sinai Health put on Moody's watch. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;07/12/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30680, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has put health care bonds sold by Cedars Sinai Health System of California on the watch list.
- Moody's Puts Savannah, Ga., Hospital On Watch List for Possible Downgrade. Desue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32518, p49
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has put Memorial Health University Medical Center on watch list for possible downgrade. According to Moody's the action affects Series 1996, Series 2001A, and Series 2004 bonds and reflects the hospital's significant operating downturn in fiscal...
- Chicago hospital may still face downgrade, even after overhaul. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30526, p6
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has put Mercy Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois' uninsured outstanding, Baa1-rated debt under review for possible downgrade. Illinois Health Facilities Authority's issuance of all bonds on behalf of the Mercy Hospital; Total refinancing of...
- Moody's Downgrades MaineGeneral Medical Center to Junk. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;9/19/2013, p33
The article reports that the bond credit rating of MaineGeneral Medical Center was downgraded by financial services provider Moody's Investors Service to Ba1. It mentions that the move was made due to its poor cash flow and gradual revenue growth induced by cuts in Medicaid and Medicare....
- Leesburg Med Center Downgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p2
Reports that the U.S. rating firm Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the rating on the debt of Leesburg Regional Medical Center in Florida. Financial impact of needed cash transfers from Leesburg to its Villages Regional Hospital; Support for Villages' bonds by Sun Trust Bank.