- GEORGIA: Memorial Health Drops to Baa 1. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/15/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32587, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has reduced about $215 million of bonds sold for Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savanna, Georgia. The move follows the agency placing the system on watch list for possible downgrade. According to Moody's Investors Service, the...
- Detroit Medical Center Receives Negative Revise on Its junk Debt. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33391, p3
The article reports that the Detroit Medical Center has been assigned the negative outlook to 500 million U.S. dollars of bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Chicago.
- Leesburg Med Center Downgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p2
Reports that the U.S. rating firm Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the rating on the debt of Leesburg Regional Medical Center in Florida. Financial impact of needed cash transfers from Leesburg to its Villages Regional Hospital; Support for Villages' bonds by Sun Trust Bank.
- Cedars Sinai Health put on Moody's watch. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;07/12/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30680, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has put health care bonds sold by Cedars Sinai Health System of California on the watch list.
- Rating agency lifts Hackensack's grade. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;8/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p2
The article reports that the bond rating of Hackensack University Medical Center has been upgraded by rating agency Moody's Investors Service from Baa1 to A3 in New Jersey.
- Moody's downgrades Cedars-Sinai center. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/17/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30706, p32
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s downgrade of outstanding health care revenue bonds issued for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Reasons for the downgrade.
- Moody's downgrades Tennessee hospital. // Bond Buyer;10/19/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30502, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's decrease in the long-term bond rating of Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Moody's Drops Detroit Medical Center's Rating to Ba3. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/1/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31668, p4
Reports that the U.S.-based rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of Detroit, Michigan-based Detroit Medical Center Inc. (DMC), following the release of the 2002 audited financial statements of DMC, as of July 1, 2003. Factors that led to downgradation of...
- FLORIDA: Bay Medical Slips to Baa3. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32722, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the revenue bonds of Bay Medical Center from Baa3 to Baa2 in Florida. It relates that the decision of Moody's was propelled by the decision of the medical center to sell $22.3 million of Series 2007A revenue bonds and $104.8...