Virginia Housing and Arizona Power Deals Highlight Long-Term Market
- International Taxation. Kaywood, Sam; Rowe, Kevin; Tanenbaum, Edward // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;Jul2004, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p23
Focuses on the proposal of the Department of the Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service for new Form 8858 requiring annual reporting by U.S. direct and indirect owners of a foreign entity disregarded as separate from owner for U.S. income tax purposes. Increase in information about tax...
- An Analysis of the Relative U.S. Tax Burden of U.S. Corporations Having Substantial Foreign Ownership. Kinney, Michael; Lawrence, Janice // National Tax Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p9
Abstract - We compare the tax-paying behavior of U.S. firms substantially influenced by foreign-domiciled firms with other U.S. firms. Because public information is lacking on U.S. firms wholly-owned by foreign investors, we concentrate on publicly held firms with "significant," but not 100...
- Relevancia y adecuaciÃ³n de la informaciÃ³n fiscal suministrada por las cooperativas de segundo grado. Pulido, Tomás Garrido; Ibáñez, Carmen Lafuente; Poyatos, Raquel Puentes // CIRIEC - EspaÃ±a, Revista de EconomÃa PÃºblica, Social y Cooper;2007, Issue 58, p191
Given that the tax information provided by companies in their Annual Accounts is a key factor in providing a reliable image of themselves, it is essential for them to submit this information in accordance with the standards of the General Accounting Plan, as well as providing additional...
- STANDARD & POOR'S TOP 10s. // Money Marketing;8/11/2005, p20
This section presents several graphs depicting the financial performance of various companies, as of July 25, 2005.
- RESEARCH ON THEORETICAL ANALYSIS AND STATISTICAL EXAMINATION OF DYNAMIC CAPABILITY'S EFFECT ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF ENTERPRISE UNDER THE UNCERTAIN ENVIRONMENT. Yin Hang; Li Baizhou; Guo Tao; Zhu Jianxin // Pakistan Journal of Statistics;Nov2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p715
Considering of dynamic environmental changes, the enterprises release, renew, cooperate and integrate internal and external resources to promote growth performance. The growth performance of enterprise can be divided into two dimensions as financial performance and non-financial performance....
- Mortgage bonds and MCCs. // Practical Accountant;Mar95, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the ruling of the Internal Revenue Service concerning mortgage bonds.
- Tax Allocation in Perspective. Winborne, Marilyn G.; Kleespie, Dee L. // Accounting Review;Oct66, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p737
This article brings into perspective the three major questions involved in allocation of income tax within the financial statements of non-regulated businesses in the U.S. in 1966. The first is the nature of Federal income taxes. The second question is derived from the first, the desirability of...
- Annuals abloom. Strugatch, Warren // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/28/99, Vol. 46 Issue 22, p1A
Focuses on Long Island, New York-based companies that produce annual corporate reports and marketing collateral. Significance of Veeco's 1998 annual report; Comments of Jim Lennon, partner at Brenner-Lennon Photo Productions, on the concept of annuals the company has produced; Photography...
- Social status. Owen, David; Humphrey, Christopher // Financial Management;Jan2001, p17
Focuses on the trend of social reporting in business enterprises. Reason for the popularity of corporate social reporting; Perception of organizations in the United Kingdom on stakeholders; Information on a management accounting tool used for social reporting.