Dallas Arts District to Reap Benefits of $150 Million Sale
- Dallas Arts Foundation Will Refund $150M of APS With Variable Rates. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33001, p7
The article offers information on the significance of the $150 million of auction-rate sold in 2006 in Dallas, Texas. The proceeds of the sale will be used to finance performance facilities in the downtown Dallas Arts District which will later be refunded with proceeds from November 6, 2008's...
- Munis Little Changed in Light Trading; $800M of Puerto Rico Trans Priced. Chesla, Nicolas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p2
Reports on the moderate changes of the municipal bonds in the U.S. Rate of tax and revenue anticipation notes of Puerto Rico in the new-issue market; Increase of equities; Growth of construction spending.
- Municipal Prices Finish Up Steady; $500M of N.Y. MTA Goes to Retail. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;5/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31382, p2
Reports the stability of the municipal bonds rate in the U.S. Limitation of secondary trading; Retail orders for the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority bonds; Increase yields of revenue funding bonds.
- RHODE ISLAND: State Sees Revenue Rise. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33580, p9
The article reports that the revenue collection in Rhode Island has increased 2.2% for fiscal year 2011 as major rating agencies rated the state's general obligation bonds with double A.
- Prices End 1/8 to 1/4 Higher; Yields On New Deals Lowered Selectively. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31033, p2
Reports development related to municipal bonds in the United States as of December 2000. Risk factors associated with job data; Account on the interest cost of the Francisco Airport Commission revenue bonds; Role of underwriters for bond prices.
- MMD Municipal Market Data Total Returns. // Bond Buyer;02/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31070, p16A
Presents the MMD Municipal Market Data Total Returns in the United States from 1991 to 2000. Aaa and Baa general obligation bonds; General revenue; Hospital revenue.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2013, p2
Several charts are presented depicting the results of competitive sales including Special Obligation Refunding and Improvement Revenue Bonds, General Obligation School Bonds, and Academic Building Revenue Bonds for different states in the U.S. such as Iowa, Maine, and Massachusetts.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2013, p3
Several charts are presented depicting the results of negotiated sales including School Improvement Bonds, Water Revenue Bonds, and General Obligation Refunding Bonds in different states in the U.S. like Arizona, Florida, and Hawaii.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/15/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34092, p1
The article lists results of negotiated sales values of municipal bonds for several states in the U.S. including Lease Revenue Bonds of California, Limited Tax General Obligation Debt Certificates, Series 2014 of Illinois and Ad Valorem Property Tax First Mortgage Refunding Bonds of Indiana.