- Akzo Nobel signs peroxides venture in China. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;12/21/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 24, p16
Reports that Akzo Nobel BV has signed a contract to set up a joint venture with Tianjin No. 2 Organic Chemical Plant at Tianjin, China, to manufacture organic peroxides. Tianjin Akzo Nobel Peroxides as company name; Company operations; Feedback from Frank Sherman, general manager of Akzo's...
- Akzo Nobel boosts Malaysian oleochemicals. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, Chemical Week Asia p1
Reports on a planned Malaysian expansion of Akzo Nobel. Joint venture with Pacific Edible Oil; Names of ventures; Capacity; Benefits.
- Akzo's Prescription. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/9/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 22, p26
Features Akzo Nobel, a chemical company based in Arnhem, the Netherlands. Goals achieved by Akzo through its acquisition of Courtaulds; Status of Akzo's pharmaceutical business; Pharmaceutical sales of the company in 1998; Pharmaceutical units of the company; Coating sales of Akzo; Successful...
- Akzo Cuts Jobs in Surface Chemistry Business Unit. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/9/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the reduction of jobs or ten percent of the workforce in the surface chemistry business unit of Akzo Nobel NV. Confinement of the cuts to North America and Europe; Decrease in operating income of the surface chemistry business in 2002.
- Akzo Incurs Charges for Antitrust Investigation. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;03/05/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the penalties incurred by Akzo Nobel chemical company for the antitrust investigations of its chemical businesses in Europe. Increase in the sales of the coatings business of Akzo Nobel in 2000; Increase in the operating income of Akzo Nobel.
- AkzoNobel. // Coatings World;Jul2015, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p44
The article profiles AkzoNobel, a chemicals company, which is one one of the 2015 Top Companies Report in the global coatings industry chosen by the "Coatings World" journal, with information on business revenue, market segment, and key executives. Topics discussed include the success of...
- Akzo Nobel Mulls Biotech Processes. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/24/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 4, p6
Reports that Akzo Nobel is the first European chemical company to commit itself to the development of white or industrial biotechnology processes for making fine and bulk chemicals. Identification of key research and development areas; Novel absorption, extraction, and membrane technologies;...
- Akzo readies grassroots peroxides project in Tianjin. I.Y. // Chemical Week;8/28/1996 Supplement China, Vol. 158 Issue 33, pS21
Reports on Akzo Nobel's organic peroxide joint venture in China. Partners in the project; Akzo's view of China as a key to its strategy of raising Asia/Pacific sales; Creation of a subsidiary called Akzo Nobel China to strengthen infrastructure in the country.
- Acordis demerger due next year. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;12/9/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 47, p19
Outlines that plans of Acordis to demerge from Akzo Nobel company in 1999. Estimated value of Acordis' business; Preparation for the demerger; Fibers business of Acordis.