New head to build on FECC expertise
- Cefic and FECC support revised ESAD scheme. // European Chemical News;11/15/2004 Supplement, p10
Reports on the support for ESAD II, a European assessment scheme for chemical distributors in compliance with the Responsible Care program, by the Cefic and the European Association of Chemical Distributors. Background on ESAD II; Principles of ESAD II; Benefits of using ESAD.
- Thomas H. Coyne Honored as 2004 Distributor of the Year. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Feb2005, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the 2004 Distributor of the Year award honored to Thomas H. Coyne from the U.S. National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD). Career background of Coyne; Contributions of Coyne to NACD and to the chemical industry.
- Germany sees "cartel" raids. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;5/7/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 65, p31
This section offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry. Dawn raids took place at 14 chemical distributors in Germany on April 26, 2007, as investigators hunted for evidence of anti-competitive behavior. The industry association Verband Chemiehandel (VCH) stated that German chemical...
- Guidelines for Distributors Grow More Stringent. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;6/30/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p25
Reports that the second cycle of the Responsible Distribution Process (RDP) by the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) of the U.S. is under way and scheduled for completion by the end of 2005. Requirement of the RDP certification; Action taken by NACD and other organizations in...
- NACD ANNUAL MEETING SCHEDULE. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/1/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 20, Special Field p12
A calendar of events for the U.S. in December 2008 is presented which includes the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) 37th Annual Meeting, an event called Environmentalism for the 21st--Patrick Moore, Greenspirit Strategies, and a luncheon session titled, The political...
- NACD builds on a solid foundation. BOSWELL, CLAY // ICIS Chemical Business;7/18/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p46
The article offers information on the growth of National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) based in U.S. The membership of the organization has increased along with its services. The factors considered responsible for the growth of NACD include, its commitment towards advocacy, the...
- FECC NEW CHIEF. Whitfield, Mark // European Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2104, p17
Reports on the election of Jim Norman, managing director of Wessington Group, as president of the European Association of Chemical Distributors. Predecessor of Norman; Comments from Norman on being managing director of the association; Appointment of Hendrik Abma at the association.
- Mid-Year Report: GAWDA Healthy, SMC's "Pack a Punch" Brant, Wally // Gases & Welding Distributor;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p6
Shares thoughts on developments related to GAWDA's businesses and association members. Obligation of every GAWDA member to attend the Spring Management Conference; Completion of an extensive plan for soliciting new members; Action taken to minimize government interference in GAWDA's businesses.
- U.K. Distributors Offer an Alternative to Reach. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/19/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 17, p21
Reports on the publication of an alternative version of the Registration, Evaluation, and Authorisation of Chemicals (Reach) testing program, a proposed chemical policy of the European Commission, by the British Chemical Distributors and Traders Association (BCTDA) in Great Britain. Effects of...