Chemical output rises
- Polish exports set to increase. // Regional Today;02/28/2013, p1
The article presents the report by HSBC bank and Oxford Economics which states that Polish exports will rise by 5.8%, 7%, and 11% in 2013, 2014, and 2015, respectively.
- Conditions Improve But Outlook is Uncertain. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;8/4/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 25, p24
Presents forecasts for the British chemical industry in 2004 by the Oxford Economic Forecasting. Outlook for industry output; Decline in chemicals investment; Information on the restructuring of several British chemical companies.
- Chemical growth trend erodes more. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;5/31/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2102, p7
Reports that Oxford Economic Forecasting has reduced the forecast on growth rate for the chemical sectors in western Europe, Japan and the U.S. in 2004. Factors that contributed to the reduction in growth rate in the regions; Growth forecast for chemicals in 2004; Growth rate of chemicals in...
- U.K. CHEMICAL SECTOR SUFFERS BADLY FROM ECONOMIC CRISIS. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;3/2/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 6, p13
The article reports that output of chemicals, including pharmaceuticals will fall 5.8 percent in Great Britain in 2009 according to consulting firm Oxford Economics. The consulting firm adds that the drop could be close to double digits if world economic growth does not recover. British chemical...
- BAD WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/7/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4659, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the liquors industry including, eviction of food critic Irene Virbila from the premise of a restaurant, accidents at a Hollywood restaurant, and research by Oxford Economics Ltd. on rise in VAT (Value-added-tax).
- Water treatment, agchem companies help Central America recover. Thurston, Charles // Chemical Market Reporter;11/16/98, Vol. 254 Issue 20, p25
Reports on the assistance given by American chemical companies to Central American and Caribbean nations hit by hurricane Mitch. Shipment of water treatment chemicals and antibiotics to fight disease; Estimated amount of damage wrought by Mitch.
- East Coast Chemical Companies Weather Hurricane Isabel. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/22/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the impact of the hurricane Isabel on the chemical companies in the Middle Atlantic States.
- Oxford Economics Sees China GDP Expanding 6.7% in 2016; Growth Stable in November. // CFO Innovation Asia;12/14/2016, p1
The article focuses on the report of Oxford Economics, provider of macroeconomic and industrial forecasting, econometric model-building and scenario analysis, which shows that China could achieve an increase on its gross domestic product (GDP) in 2016 as its economic growth in November 2016 was...
- Hurricane Ike Batters Texas Gulf Coast Production…. Coons, Rebecca // Chemical Week;9/22/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 29, p7
The article reports on the aftermath of Hurricane Ike in Texas Gulf Coast. Several Texas Gulf Coast chemical plants began to restart operations after shutting down ahead of Hurricane Ike's landfall on September 13, 2008. However, producers claim that the ready availability of utilities, raw...