Springtime for biopolymers
- New applications and environmental trends are driving growth in water-soluble polymer market. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Apr98, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p9
Presents information on revenues for the world's water-soluble polymer market according to strategic research conducted by Frost and Sullivan. Details on the market growth in water-soluble polymer for 1996; Information on the division of water-soluble polymers into several world market...
- Frost & Sullivan unveils top trends in chemical, materials and foodindustries in 2014. // Chemical Business;May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p58
The article discusses the 2014 annual Search for Growth survey of chemicals, materials, and food industries, conducted by consulting firm Frost & Sullivan.
- Frost & Sullivan to Honor Industry's Top Achievers at 2010 India Excellence in Chemicals, Materials, and Food Awards. // Paintindia;Nov2010, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p137
The article announces the presentation of the 2010 India Excellence in Chemicals, Materials and Food Awards on December 6 in Mumbai by Frost & Sullivan.
- World market poised for growth. // Chemical Week;10/29/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 41, p37
Forecasts that the worldwide adhesives market will grow in 2003, according to a report by Frost and Sullivan. Forecast growth for the North American market and Europe in 2002; Why the use of solvent-based adhesives and water-based adhesives are losing some market share, according to the study.
- Boom in sub-Sahara bolsters the explosives and chemicals market. // Coal International;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 263 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the analysis from growth strategy consultant Frost & Sullivan on the growth of the mining industry in the sub-Sahara region that bolsters innovations in the chemicals and explosives markets. According to the analysis, the relative political stability in formerly volatile...
- Frost & Sullivan: Demand for energy-efficiency offers high potential for electric drives in the European chemical industry. // Chemical Business;Jun2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p90
The article focuses on the high demand for energy-efficient systems which can provide potential for the European chemical industry electric drives. Frost and Sullivan reportedly analysed the electric Drives Market in the European Chemical Market and projected a $187.6 million revenue by 2015...
- U.S. specialty chemical industry expansion drives strategic alliances. // Processing (08968659);Nov2015, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p46
The article reports that U.S. chemical manufacturers are slowly moving away from bulk production of basic chemicals to production of specialty chemicals, according to an analysis by consulting firm Frost & Sullivan.
- Frost & Sullivan to honor industry's top achievers at 2010 India Excellence in Chemicals, Materials, and Food Awards. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2010, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p59
The article presents information on the 2010 India Excellence in Chemicals, Materials and Food Awards from Frost & Sullivan.
- Environmental concerns stimulate water-soluble polymer growth. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul94, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the study conducted by Frost & Sullivan entitled `U.S. Water-Soluble Polymers: Green Thinking Means Growth Despite Overcapacity.' Market forecast on the growth of the United States market for water-soluble polymers due to the demand for environmentally friendly process; Availability...