Pay-off finally arrives for CEE
- BASF Announces 2010 Color Trends Forecast for AP Region. // China Chemical Reporter;7/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p10
The article reports on the color trend forecast by BASF SE for the Asia Pacific region in 2010, under the concept of 'Be', which aims to communicate a positive message to progress beyond social and economic difficulties.
- War set to cut market growth. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2047, p6
Reports the possible effects of the war in Iraq on the global market growth of the chemical industry in 2003, according to forecasts made by Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik AG. Percentage decline in real growth in Western Europe; Predicted increase in the U.S. market; Impact of a short conflict...
- BASF upbeat on 2006. Davis, Nigel // Chemical Market Reporter;1/30/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on BASF's positive outlook for the first half of 2006. The company expects the positive trends in the chemical industry to continue into the first half of the year. However, the company warns of uncertainties in the second half of the year. The article also reports on BASF's...
- BASF outlines chemicals segment strategy at investor day. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;5/19/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 14, p8
The article reports that German chemical company BASF revealed its chemicals segment plans at its investor day in London, England on April 22, 2014. Topics cited include the methane-to-propylene facility to be built on the U.S. Gulf Coast, the ammonia joint venture with Yara in Freeport, Texas...
- Chemicals Industry Profile: Europe. // Chemicals Industry Profile: Europe;Jan2013, p1
The article presents an analysis on the chemicals market in Europe. The market consists of such chemicals as speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals and agricultural chemicals. The countries in the region include Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland. The leading firms in the market include...
- Chemicals Industry Profile: Spain. // Chemicals Industry Profile: Spain;Feb2014, p1
A profile of the chemical industry in Spain as of February 2014 is presented. Topics discussed include forecasts for the market to 2017, market value and segmentation in 2012, and macroeconomic indicators from 2008 to 2012. Also mentioned are the degree of rivalry among existing competitors, and...
- Chemicals Industry Profile: China. // Chemicals Industry Profile: China;Jan2013, p1
The article presents an analysis on the chemicals market in China, particularly in 2007-2016. The market consists of such chemicals as speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals and agricultural chemicals. The leading firms in the market are BASF SE, the Sinochem Group and the Sinopec Shanghai...
- BASF to Phase Out Lead Chromate Pigment Production; Company to Focus on Alternative Pigments. // CoatingsTech;Mar2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
The article reports that BASF SE has announced that it will discontinue the production of lead chromate pigments by the end of 2014.
- New Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin further strengthens BASF's extensive service network in China. // Paintindia;Oct2010, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p138
The article reports that chemical company BASF will launch a new Polyurethanes System House in Tianjin, China to further strengthen its service network in the country.