- BUSINESS Headlines. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;12/19/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2175, p6
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry as of December 2005. Celanese has stopped talking to Tasnee Petrochemicals about their joint acetyls project in Saudi Arabia. Dupont will fight allegations of racketeering over its fungicide Benlate if the case ever proceeds to trial.
- 2 new fungicides expected. Griekspoor, G. K. // Dakota Farmer;Jul2011, p31
The article reports on the plan of DuPont Crop Protection to launch two new fungicides, one for corn and soybeans and one for those crops plus wheat.
- New fungicide offers exciting alternative for viticulture. // Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker;Sep2012, Issue 584, p66
THe article discusses the Talendo fungicide for protecting grapevines against powdery mildew from DuPont.
- New fungicide ready for 2013. VOGT, WILLIE // Prairie Farmer;Jan2013, Vol. 185 Issue 1, p38
The article offers a preview of the Aproach fungicide from DuPont.
- New fungicide ready for release this year. VOGT, WILLIE // Nebraska Farmer;Feb2013, Vol. 155 Issue 2, p24
The article offers a preview of the Aproach fungicide from E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.
- DuPont expands Aproach fungicide line. FLINT, JOSH // Missouri Ruralist;Dec2014, Vol. 154 Issue 12, p34
The article offers brief information on the Aproach line of fungicides, including the new lineup Aproach Prima, launched by DuPont.
- New fungicide ready for 2013. VOGT, WILLIE // Southern Farmer (1541-2008);Feb2013, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p21
The article focuses on the Aproach fungicide for corn, cereals, and soybeans from DuPont.
- New fungicide offering benefits for Langhorne Creek grapegrower. // Wine & Viticulture Journal;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p80
The article offers brief information on the Talendo fungicide from DuPont.
- DuPont recommends raising HCFC-123 AEL to 50ppm. // Contractor Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p42
States that the Acceptable Exposure Limit (AEL) of hydrocholorfluorocarbon (HCFC)-123 be raised to 50 parts per million (ppm) by the DuPont Acceptable Exposure Limit Committee. What was the former rate of the AEL of HCFC-123; Reference to the Workplace Environmental Exposure Limit (WEEL);...