Energy investments in Mena will reach $220bn by 2011
- Apicorp wins fine pricing for Euroloan debut. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/8/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p4
Reports that Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. (Apicorp) has acquired a Euroloan. Cost of loan; Terms of loan price; Company background; Companies responsible for loan granted to Apicorp.
- Key agent for Arab investment. DO'S // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/12/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p36
Profiles the Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. (Apicorp). Participation in large industrial lending projects; Arab states which have set up Apicorp; Balance sheet; Cooperation with regional banks; Return on direct equity portfolio; Plans for a capital markets operation.
- Apicorp reports flat earnings. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/8/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p6
Reports that the Arab Petroleum Investments Corporation (Apicorp) has profits of $45 million for 1997. Amount of money which the total operating income after provisions was; Percentage in which shareholders' equity rose by; Total of loans from net income in 1997; More detailed information on...
- Apicorp secures loan to bolster balance sheet. MARTIN, MATTHEW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/17/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p19
The article reports that Saudi Arabia-based Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. (Apicorp) has completed a 667 million dollars loan deal in late January 2012.
- Dana Gas/APICORP wrap up MoU business. Soh Hui, Cheok // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/4/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 22, p33
This article reports on a memorandum of understanding that was signed by Dana Gas for strategic cooperation and a joint investment with the Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. in natural gas. Global demand for natural gas as a feedstock for the petrochemicals industry is rising amid high crude oil...
- APICORP GEARING UP FOR NEW INVESTMENTS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/17/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p27
The article reports that Saudi Arabia-based multilateral bank Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. (Api-corp) is looking for new investment opportunities with the growth of the region's hydrocarbons sector. The bank, established by the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (Oapec),...
- Apicorp assesses gas-to-liquids projects. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/30/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 13, p11
This article states that Saudi Arabia's Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. is considering investments in gas-to-liquids (GTL) projects in Algeria and Egypt. A senior executive says the company has made several field trips to Algeria and Egypt in an effort to diversify its portfolio, which consists...
- Cash needed for energy sector. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 10, p17
The article discusses a 2007 survey from the Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. (Apicorp.) which reported that the Arab countries will need $345 billion of capital to invest in the energy sector from 2006-2010 to keep pace with demand for oil, gas and petrochemicals. According to Apicorp., the...
- Saudi Arabia,United Arab Emirates : EPC costs to boost energy projects in the MENA region. // TendersInfo News;7/30/2014, p1
The article discusses a study conducted by investment company Arab Petroleum Investment Corp. which forecasts the energy project investment in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region to increase due to the global inflation and rising engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) costs.