CNOOC to invest IPO money
- CNOOC gets nod for methanol. Tan, Florence // Chemical Market Reporter;6/5/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 22, p16
The article reports on the approval of China National Offshore Oil Corp. on the plan of CNOOC Chemical Co. to build a world-scale methanol unit in Hainan province, China. The 1.2 million tonne-per-year gas-based project should start by the end of the year and the firm is still choosing a...
- FINANCE. Nielsen, Karol // Chemical Week;6/14/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 23, p19
Reports on the revival of China National Offshore Oil Company's plans for an initial public offering (IPO). Indications of the company's plans; Status of China in international markets; Purpose of the company's IPO.
- China's CNOOC planning IPO. Delmar, Robert J. // Offshore;Nov99, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p20
Focuses on the decision of Chinese National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC) to go public. Plans of the company for the proceeds from the sale; Net proved reserves of CNOOC; Revival of the original agreement between CNOOC and Phillips China.
- CNOOC methanol unit given all-clear. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/5/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 22, p28
The article reports on the approval received by CNOOC Chemical from its parent company, the Chinese energy major China National Offshore Oil Corp., to build a world-scale methanol unit in Hainan province. The proposed unit could start up in the fourth quarter of 2008, earlier than its previous...
- CNOOC Sets Date for New York Share Listing. Mollet, Andrew // Chemical Week;10/6/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 37, p20
Provides information on the initial public offering of China National Offshore Oil Co. (CNOOC) on the New York Stock Exchange. Staff reduction at the CNOOC; Other major petrochemical companies in China; Significance of the public offering.
- Shell May Invest in CNOOC Offering; Hopes to Sign Ethylene JV in October. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;8/23/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 32, p21
Deals with the plan of Royal Dutch/Shell to invest in the public offering of China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC). Expected money to be raised by CNOOC from the offering; Investment planned by BP for CNOOC: Joint venture planned by CNOOC with Royal Dutch/Shell.
- BP May Buy Stake in CNOOC's Initial Public Offering. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;9/27/2000, Vol. 163 Issue 36, p27
Reports that BP is in preliminary talks to acquire a stake in China National Offshore Oil Corp. by buying shares in China National's planned initial public offering (IPO). Expected lead underwriter for the offering; Amount planned to invest by Royal Dutch/Shell in China National's IPO; Other...
- China BlueChemical Kicks off 800 000 T/A Project. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p18
The article reports that China BlueChemical Ltd., a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC), has started the construction of its 8,00,000 tonnes per annum (t/a) methanol project in Dongfang Chemical City, Hainan province, China. The methanol project has an investment of RMB1.0...
- Asian chemical firms ride IPO wave as sector booms. Singapore, Cheok Soh Hui; Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;10/23/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 40, p12
The article reports on the increased interest of Asian chemical companies to tap into the equity market. China BlueChemical, a unit of oil major China National Offshore Oil Corp, two Asian petrochemical firms unveiled plans to go public. Analysts are also warning about a structural shift as...