- NEWS IN BRIEF. O'Driscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;9/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2116, p19
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of September 2004. Promotion of inland waterway transport by the European Commission; Selection of ChemPoint.com as Chevron Phillips Chemical's exclusive distributor of high-purity packaged solvents; Plan of Industrias Titan to expand...
- China Petrochemical Output Value to Rise in 2010. // Chemical Business;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p77
The article reports that the output value of the petroleum and petrochemical industry in China in 2010 is to increase between 13% and 15% year on year.
- US leads in productivity, reports IW. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;5/16/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2147, p9
Reports on the development of productivity in the global chemical industry, according to report by federal chemical employers association BAVC published in May 2005. Status of the productivity of Germany; Growth in productivity posted by France; Results of calculating absolute gross value added...
- Drastic Reduction of Toluene Output in 2009. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p20
The article reports on the reduction in the manufacturing output of toluene in 2009 in China.
- The Output of China Petroleum and Chemical Products in December 2004. // China Chemical Reporter;2/4/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p34
Presents a chart depicting the output of petroleum and chemical products in China in December 2004
- Ethylene Production Rises Slightly in January. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the increase in ethylene production in January 2002, according to the Petral Worldwide Inc.. Production of liquid propane gas; Decline in ethane cracking rates; Production of ethane cracker.
- UIC growth forecast down. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2104, p9
Reports on the decision of trade group Union des Industries Chimiques' (UIC) to downgrade its forecast of French chemicals output growth for 2004. Reason for the move; Expectation of the UIC on chemicals production; Percentage of its forecast reduction; Factor which influenced overall...
- US benzene supply expected to be long in '14. Balboa, Brian // ICIS Chemical Business;1/13/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 2, p19
The article reports on the ample benzene supply expected in 2014 due to the production facilities in Asia, which includes the 140,000 tonnes per year Hainan, China facility of China's Sinopec and the two new aromatics projects opened by SK Global Chemical of South Korea.
- Germany's Chemicals Output Increases. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/15/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 2, p6
Deals with the increase in Germany's chemicals output in the first half of 2002. Warning issued by the German Chemical Industry Association (VCI) on the output growth; Drop in the foreign sales of German chemicals during the first half; Projected production growth of VCI for the year.