The Wild, Wild East
- NAMSA Acquires The Integra Group, Expanding Imaging and Clinical Services. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/26/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information that the company Namsa has acquired the company Intergra Group for its depth in consulting, nonclinical and clinical services with experts in department including cardiovascular, orthopaedic and ocular services. Chris Pulling, chief executive officer of Integra...
- Acquisitions. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr99, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the value and number of corporate acquisitions in Ireland in 1998. Performance of the financial services sector.
- Mergers and acquisitions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Aug99, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports global acquisitions and mergers of corporations as of August 1999. Includes acquisition of Wattyl Paint Corp. by PPG Industries Inc. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Partnership of ICI plc with Huntsman Corp. London, England; Sale agreement between Akzo Nobel and Seppic Belgium in the...
- Mergers and Acquisitions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p18
Reports several mergers and acquisitions of business enterprises. Acquisition of Technical Coatings Co. by Valspar Corp.; Purchase of Harcros Chemicals Inc. by HCI Acquisitions Inc.; Consolidation between Chemcentral Corp. and Southwest Solvents & Chemicals company.
- The mergers & acquisitions of 1998. // Business News New Jersey;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
Lists several business mergers and acquisitions in New Jersey in 1998. Number of firms that participated in mergers; Estimated value of mergers; Powerhouse and small mergers; Includes Poe & Brown Inc.'s purchase of Boynton Brothers & Co.; Diplomat Corp.'s purchase Lew Magram Ltd.
- Move up to the multiples. Cole, Stephen R. // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 134 Issue 1, p33
Highlights the opportunities brought by consolidation trends to buyers and sellers. Success of consolidations in fragmented industries; Factors contributing to the success of consolidations; Consolidation issues to consider in 2001.
- 100 LARGEST MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p67
Presents a tabulation detailing 100 largest mergers and acquisitions of corporations worldwide as of January 2001. Location of the companies; Ranks of companies; Products of the companies.
- Deal tally, size contract in icy market. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;4/22/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p18
Reports the decrease of Merger and Acquisition (M&A) market in Chicago, Illinois. Decrease of deals involving Illinois companies; Scarcity of big-ticket deals; Decline of M&A market.
- Mergers and acquisitions in brief. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p10
Reports developments related to mergers and acquisitions in business enterprises in the U.S. as of February 2003. Consolidation between Thatcher Tubes LLC by Silgan Holdings Inc.; Merger agreement between Moore Corp. Ltd. and Wallace Computer Services Inc.; Acquisitions of Trumbull...