- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/20/99, Vol. 256 Issue 12, p9
Presents news briefs related to petrochemicals as of September 20, 1999. Spot prices for benzene and xylenes; Information on the shutdown of Citgo Petroleum Corporation's asphalt refinery in Savannah, Georgia; Benchmark price for cyclohexane; Off-list price of ethylene glycol announced by Dow...
- Petrochemicals In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/10/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 16, p18
Presents news and developments pertaining to the petrochemicals industry in the U.S. compiled as of November 2003. Spot price increases for benzene contracts; Proposals for price increase for ethylene; Agreement among buyers and sellers to increase orthoxylene contracts.
- Quarter one contracts settled. // European Chemical News;1/20/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2036, p10
Reports on the settlement of European 2003 quarter one cyclohexane contracts at a rollover of the delta over benzene. Price settled for cyclohexane; Response of the market to the roll over of the delta; Demand into nylon in Asia.
- PETROCHEMICALS: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/01/99, Vol. 255 Issue 5, p13
Presents several articles pertaining to petrochemical industry in the United States (US). Spot benzene prices in January 1999; Move of Celanese Ltd. to increase the prices for normal and iso butanol; Prices of cyclohexane in the US; Partial production at the plant of Formosa Plastics...
- US benzene contracts end 7-month slide with split settlement. BOSWELL, CLAY // Chemical Week;3/9/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 8, p45
The article reports on the decline in the benzene contracts with split settlements in the U.S. in March 2015. Topics discussed include low benzene spot prices, weak prompt material demand, and decreased gasoline prices. Weak crude markets in the country and across the globe until April of the...
- Spot benzene continues downwards in US on lower crudeEurope Aug benzene falls â‚¬13/tonne. Mellor, Truong // ICIS Chemical Business;8/10/2015, Issue 3671, p1
The article reports on decline in benzene prices in the U.S. and reduction in monthly contract settlement due to decline in sport prices in the European benzene market in August 2015. Topics discussed include decline in benzene prices and softening in benzene buying interest; impact of liquidity...
- Benzene in a bind with prices volatile. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;12/5/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 517, p24
The article reports on market prices for benzene in Asia in December 2005. According to most traders, prices were set to recover only after the Lunar New Year holidays in late January. Most buyers were in no mood to conduct transactions, as crude had begun to slip. The peak buying season for the...
- Benzene Prices Firm On Likely Styrene Rebound. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/21/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the continuous increase in the prices of benzene in the U.S. Supply and demand expectations; Factors that contributed to the increase.
- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/22/99, Vol. 255 Issue 12, p14
Presents news briefs on petrochemical-related issues in the United States. Benzene contract price nominated by BP Amoco company for April 1999; Contract price of ethylene for March 1999; Factors that help strengthen the price of methanol.