AROMATICS PRICES TAKEN BY STORM
- Styrene stays high. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/16/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 456, p25
Presents information on prices of several chemical products in Asia as of August 16, 2004. Styrene; Benzene; Toluene; Mixed xylenes; Phenol.
- Aromatics slide after big increase. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;9/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 507, p37
This article reports on the state of the aromatic compounds industry as of September 2005. Prices of benzene edged downwards in tandem with declining crude values and U.S. prices. Prices decreased in the Chinese domestic market. Major producers and traders said that toluene prices also slipped...
- Paraxylene climbs. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;4/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 441, p25
Presents an update on the prices of several aromatic compounds supplied by the chemical industry in Asia, as of April 12, 2004. Xylene; Benzene; Toluene; Phenol.
- Dull demand slows aromatics trade. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 501, p25
Presents an update on the prices of aromatic compounds as of August 2005. Factors that contributed to the increase in prices of benzene; Decline in domestic prices of toluene in China; Indications of a weak demand for mixed xylenes.
- Aromatics spiral down. // Asian Chemical News;4/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 398, p25
Provides an overview of the market performance of several aromatic compounds. Deals closed for benzene products; Buying and selling ideas for toluene products; Deal settled by a Korean trader for mixed xylenes. INSETS: Paraxylene;BULK CHEMICAL SPOT PRICES--US$/TONNE.
- Toluene and MX hold firm for now. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;5/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 491, p33
Looks at the status of aromatic compound prices in Asia as of May 2005. Increase in the demand for toluene in the U.S. market; Price range for mixed xylenes; Impact of benzene costs on styrene prices. INSET: SPECULATIVE ACTIVITY CAUSES FLUCTUATIONS.
- MX and styrene edging upwards. // Asian Chemical News;6/6/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 493, p25
Presents updates on prices of aromatic compounds in Asia as of June 6, 2005. Benzene; Toluene; Mixed xylenes; Styrene.
- Toluene, PX and MX stage recovery. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;6/20/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 494, p21
Reports on the aromatic compounds markets in Asia as of June 2005. Market sentiment on benzene; Price increase of toluene; Factors that drove the price of mixed xylenes up; Increase in Orthoxylene prices; Price of phenol.
- Benzene falls further. // Asian Chemical News;9/8/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 415, p25
Reports on prices of various aromatic compounds as of September 14, 2003. Benzene; Toluene; Mixed xylenes; Styrene.