Ineos in cracker growth
- INEOS MOVES IN ON THE MONTHLY MARKET. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p35
The article presents an update on chemical prices with Ineos as the seller as of February 2006. The first monthly butadiene contract prices were settled at â‚¬730/ tonne carriage paid to for January. The monthly prices fell compared with the quarterly ones. The price of ethylene will be the...
- Ineos rallies funds for unit. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;8/4/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2064, p31
Reports on the funds raised by Ineos Chlor from Imperial Chemical Industries and the British government to modernize its chlor-alkali plant in Runcorn, Great Britain. Comment of Tom Crotty, chief executive officer of Ineos Chlor; Duration of the modernization; Installation of a steam boiler.
- Ineos enters China. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/5/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 22, p28
The article reports on the plan of Ineos to build a world-scale phenol and acetone plant in China by the end of 2008. The company is also considering additional investments in Chinese manufacturing to complement its Asian production in Indonesia, Japan and Thailand. This will be Ineos' first...
- Ineos Chlor To Receive Grant For Membrane Process Conversion. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/11/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the granting of government aid to Ineos Chlor for the membrane process conversion of its chlorine plant in Great Britain. Amount of the grant; Contribution of other European governments to the project; Importance of the company's facility to the chemical sector.
- NEW PROJECTS. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;2/14/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2134, p28
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of February 14, 2005. Decision of Ineos Chlor to sign licensing agreements to upgrade chlor-alkali plants in Finland and South Africa; Plan of BCKC Formalin to increase its formaldehyde production in Kazinbarcika, Hungary.
- Ineos keeps it in-house. // European Chemical News;9/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2069, p35
Reports on the plan of Ineos Chlor, a major producer of chlor-alkali in Great Britain, to use its own BiChlor bipolar membrane electrolysers for the upgrade of facilities at Runcorn, Queensland. Funding for the modernisation programme; Details of the upgrade; Experience of Ineos in bipolar cell...
- INEOS CHLOR PLANT MAKEOVER. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;1/12/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2082, p30
Reports on the modernisation of Ineos Chlor's chlorine plant in Runcorn, Great Britain after receiving approval from the European Commission on an amount for European Regional Assistance (RSA) package as of January 2004. Plant capacity; Details of the upgrade which include the construction of a...
- Fluor to build chlor-alkali plant for Ineos Chlor. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;5/24/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2101, p27
Reports on the front-end engineering and design contract awarded to Fluor by Ineos Chlor for the construction of a chlor-alkali plant at Runcorn, Cheshire, England. Information on the plant; Remarks from Henry Van Dyke, president of Fluor Industrial Group.
- Equa-Chlor plant due to open in 2005. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;11/15/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2124, p30
Reports that Ineos Chlor and Equa-Chlor have started the construction of an chlor-alkali plant in Longview, Washington in November 2004. Industrial capacity of the plant; Technology to be utilized by the plant; Completion date of the plant; Service package to be provided by Ineos; Comments from...