Sunnier days for agrochemicals
- Registration now open for Pittcon 2011. // Scientific Computing World;Oct/Nov2010, Issue 114, p4
The article announces the opening of conferee registration for Pittcon which will be held from March 13-18, 2011 at the Georgia World Conference Center (GWCC), Atlanta.
- Outlook. // Luxembourg Country Profile;2012, p56
The article focuses on the categorization of Luxembourg as an "innovation follower" and "slow grower" by the European Innovation Scoreboard 2012.
- Europe pushes forward in the race to 5G. Alleven, Monica // FierceWirelessTech;12/4/2014, p1
The article offers information on the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development in an effort to accelerated its development of 5G network in the region.
- INTERNATIONAL INNOVATION NETWORKS AS NEW STAGE OF INNOVATION DEVELOPMENT. Vasylovych, Krapyvny Ivan; Anatoliyovych, Omelyanenko Vitaliy; Oleksiivna, Vernydub Nataliia // Economic Processes Management;2015, Issue 1, p131
Features of innovation structures evolution are considered in article. New level of innovation models that is based on the interaction between different innovation systems is offered. Features of innovation networks as perspective form of integration are considered, author's classification of...
- EU regulation over the top. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;5/20/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 20, p67
Presents views on the data requirements imposed by the European Union for registering and re-registering pesticides. Tendency for all regulations to go for the worst-case scenario according to Terry Tooby of JSC International; Prevention of pesticides from being registered or re-approved;...
- SHARING ACCESS. Coleman, Alison // Employee Benefits;Mar2004, p32
The administration of employee share schemes is changing and undergoing revolution. The process has been streamlined with online share scheme technology. In beginning Intranet helped management of these schemes faster and efficient. Share incentive plans (SIP), which are more complex and...
- The REACH Directive and its Impact on the European Chemical Industry: A Critical Review. Lorenz, Tobias; Lebreton, Baptiste; Wassenhove, Luk N. Van // INSEAD Working Papers Collection;2008, Issue 53, preceding p1
The REACH Directive, requiring the registration and testing of more than 30,000 existing chemical substances prior to selling them in the European Union, has been very controversial from its initial draft in 2001 to its adoption in 2006. In the course of lobbying actions, various studies have...
- European Union's new commercial vehicle registrations decline 5.8% in June 2012. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2012, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that according to the European Automobile Manufacturers Association, registration of new commercial vehicles dropped in the European Union for the fifth straight month in June 2012 with Italy and Spain registering a double-digit downturn while Britain remained slightly stable.
- Proposal gets positive response across the EU. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;10/17/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2167, p25
Focuses on the positive response to the compromise proposal of the British Presidency of the European Union in relation to the registration of substances. Comments from British Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Alan Johnson on the proposal to reduce the information requirements with...