Asian growth takes giant bite from EU imports apple
- Cefic calls for single currency. // Chemical Week;6/18/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 24, p8
Reports on the plan of Hoechst and the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) to adopt a single European currency. Expected percentage growth in chemical sales volume in 1997 and 1998; Cefic's forecasts on European production of inorganic chemicals.
- Untitled. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;5/19/2014, Vol. 287 Issue 19, p3
The author analyzes Europe's optimism for its chemical industry. He references an assessment made by the European chemical trade group Cefic regarding the challenges and opportunities facing the sector based on several trends including the growth of U.S. shale gas resources, competition in Asia,...
- Cefic predicts slow growth in chemicals for rest of 1999. Raman, Radha // Chemical Business;Aug99, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p108
Forecasts the performance of chemical industries worldwide for the year 1999 according to Cefic, the European chemical industry council. Percentage of gross domestic product across Europe; Decrease in the market demands for chemicals.
- CEFIC DOWNGRADES 2011 AND 2012 OUTPUT GROWTH ESTIMATES FOR EUROPE. // Chemical Week;12/19/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 31, p7
The article reports on the revision in the 2012 growth forecast made by Cefic for the European chemicals industry.
- ENDOCRINE STUDIES. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;4/26/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 17, p24
Reports on the call of Cefic, Europe's chemical industry organization, to the European Parliament for more funding in endocrine disruption research. Reason of Celfic for its campaign; Importance of understanding endocrine disruption's effects to human health and the environment.
- Cefic Presents Alternative to Reach. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;5/1/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 18, p14
Focuses on a pilot chemical testing program completed by Cefic. Details of a proposed standardized testing on chemical substances; Discussion on the implementation of the Reach system developed by the company; Estimated cost of the chemical testing program.
- New Cefic Director General appointed. // Chemical Business;Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p70
The article announces the appointment of Dr. Hubert Mandery as Cefic director general designate in October 2009.
- Solvay's Jourquin to Be Next Cefic President. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;7/28/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 23, p11
The article announces the appointment of Christian Jourquin as president of Cefic.
- Cefic Downgrades Output Forecast Again. // Chemical Week;6/11/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 16, p8
The article reports that the Confederation of European Chemical Industries (Cefic) has revised and downgraded its forecast for European chemicals output growth in 2012.