South American firms seal deal
- Bolivia to study petrochemical project in Peru. West, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;7/6/2015, Issue 3667, p19
The article discusses the feasibility study to be conducted by the Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos energy company of the Bolivian government for building a petrochemical plant in the southern coast of Peru as well as a gas pipeline. It takes note of prior studies by Brazilian firm...
- Mexico cracker project takes shape. JAGGER, ANNA // ICIS Chemical Business;4/30/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 16, p26
The article discusses Mexico's cracker construction project. The author reports that construction work on a cracker and polyethylene (PE) project by joint venture company Braskem Idesa is scheduled to begin in May 2012, noting that the front-end engineering and design work (FEED) has been...
- RISK SUMMARY: BOLIVIA. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Apr2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p8
The article offers various issues in Bolivia. Bolivian President Evo Morales and Labour Minister Calixto Chipana have announced the wage increase of both public and private sector employees. Bolivia's real gross domestic product (GDP) has expanded by an estimated 6.0% in 2008. State-owned...
- Enron finalizes deal on Bolivia-Brazil pipeline. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb95, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the joint venture between Enron and Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos. Plans for the construction of a natural gas pipeline from Blolivia to Brazil; Estimated cost for the project.
- Roberto Monti. Mandel-Campbell, Andrea // Latin Trade (English);Oct98, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p39
Cites the contributions of chairman of the board Roberto Monti to the transformation of Argentina-based oil company Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales (YPF) into one of the best in the world. Reduction of workforce since its privatization in 1993; Operating income from 1996 to 1998; Production...
- Petronas jv in Venezuela. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Jun2010, Issue 828, p14
The article reports on a joint venture signed by Malaysia's oil firm Petronas with PdVSA to produce oil in Venezuela by developing two blocks in the Orinoco heavy oil belt.
- SENER and Ros Roca have been awarded a contract for the construction of a liquefied natural gas plant in Bolivia. // World Energy News;3/15/2013, p7
The article reports that Yacimientos PetrolÃferos Fiscales Bolivianos has awarded a contract to the SENER-Ros Roca consortium to design and develop a liquefied natural gas facility in Rio Grande, Bolivia that will generate 210 tons per day and offer power supply to 140,000 households in 25...
- YPF poised to acquire Petroken. // Chemical Week;4/20/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the intention of Argentine oil and petrochemicals group Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales (YPF) to acquire a stake in Petroken. Petroken as a joint polypropylene venture of Ipako and Shell Co Ltd.
- YPF and Bridas sign shale deal as Repsol decries encroachment. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Feb2013, Issue 860, p8
The article reports that Bridas Corp. has signed a deal with Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales worth 1.5 billion U.S. dollars to develop Argentina's Vaca Muerta oil shale region.