Lanxess set to start up three new plants
- LANXESS expands production site to create a center for specialist chemicals in the region. // Chemical Business;Jan2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p62
The article focuses on two new sites inaugurated by LANXESS in its expansion program for creating a center of specialist chemicals in India in time with the declaration of the German-Indian Year from mid-2011 to mid-2012. Rhenogram and Rhenodiv, it says, will be manufactured in the new...
- Lanxess to build new pigment plant in China. // European Coatings Journal;2013, Issue 3, p9
The article reports that Germany-based specialty chemicals company Lanxess AG will build an iron oxide red pigments production plant at the Ningbo Chemical Park on the Chinese East Coast.
- THE WORLD THIS WEEK. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p4
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry as of March 5, 2006. Lanxess is closing one of its unprofitable plants in Brazil at the end of the year. BASF has achieved increased sales in 2005. Germany's parliament, the Bundestag, has passed legislation implementing the...
- Lanxess Details Measures to Raise Saltigo's Profitability. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;1/31/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p21
The article reports on the investment made by Lanxess to modernize the production base of its Saltigo fine chemical business. The company also announced the introduction of new work time models designed to give a much-needed boost to Saltigo's margins. The project, due to be completed by the end...
- Lanxess streamlines to save $130 million. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/18/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 16, p5
Reports on Lanxess AG's plan to revamp its fine chemicals operations and consolidate the capacities of its styrenic resins business. Company's plan to shutter unprofitable fine chemicals units in Leverkusen, Germany, and a European styrenic resins facility; Challenges facing the global styrenics...
- Lanxess to shift Madurai production facilities to Gujarat. // Chemical Business;Feb2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p57
The article reports on the plan of European specialty chemicals company Lanxess to shift its production facilities from Madurai in Tamil Nadu to Jhagadia, Gujarat, India by the end of 2011.
- New Ion exchange Resin plant at Jhagadia-Gujarat. // Paintindia;Jan2011, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p73
This article reports on the opening of an ion exchange resin plant by German specialty chemical company Lanxess in Gujarat, India, in 2010.
- LANXESS opens new plant for ion exchange resins in India. // Paintindia;Jan2011, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p126
This article reports on the opening of an ion exchange resin plant of specialty chemicals group Lanxess in Jhagadia, India.
- LANXESS strengthens its butyl rubber site in Belgium. // Chemical Business;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p59
The article reports on the inauguration of two pilot plants of Lanxess AG in Zwijndrecht, Netherlands.