- Braving the storm. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;10/13/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 14, p14
Information on the European Petrochemical Association (EPCA) meeting in Monte Carlo, Monaco is presented. Topics discussed at the event cover the collapsing financial sector, weakening demand, high and volatile feedstock prices, and the imminent arrival of millions of tonnes of Middle Eastern...
- Third ice racing title for grand prix legend Prost. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;2/1/2012, p30
The article reports on the success of four-time Formula One world champion Alain Prost in the Super Besse.
- Prost ends season with ice racing win. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;3/9/2011, p21
The article reports on the victory of Alain Prost, an automobile driver in Formula One, at the Stade de France in Paris, France.
- IN BRIEF. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;12/14/2011, p21
The article offers news briefs related to motorsports racing including the Omagh Motor Club named as the JLT Motor Sports Association (MSA) Club of the Year by MSA, the victory of automobile racing driver Christopher Evans at the County Wicklow Sporting Trial, and the victory of racing driver...
- Fit for the future. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;10/29/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 16, p13
The article profiles Francois Vleugels, chief executive officer (CEO) of Unipetrol. Vleugels has been in the chemical industrty for over 30 years. During his stint at Eastman Chemical Co., he reached the position of vice president, Europe, Middle East and Africa. At Hexion Specialty Chemicals,...
- To the rescue. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;3/15/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 10, p24
The article offers information on the rescue plan executed by Francois Vleugels, general manager of Spolchemie AS to stabilize his company's growth during economic crises. It informs that expanded business and low demand positioned Spolchemie in cash crises situation. He informs that company...
- MORE CASH, MORE CARS. D. K. // Australian Auto Action;5/6/2009, Issue 1339, p9
The article announces that there will be 26 racing cars to participate in the 2010 Formula One in Australia due to an increase in participation fees and expenses to new teams. In the previous years, it notes that only the top 10 teams in the constructors' championship qualified for television...
- Prost will test. // AutoWeek;9/4/95, Vol. 45 Issue 36, p58
Reports on Alain Prost's driving tests with McLaren. Possibility for Prost to end his retirement.
- Prost announces he'll hang it up. // AutoWeek;10/4/93, Vol. 43 Issue 40, p46
Reports on Formula One driver Alain Prost's retirement. Consequences; Date of retirement; Prost's career.