Market causes Lucite sale to be withdrawn
- Lucite CEO denies sale report. // Plastics News;3/21/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p19
This article reports that a top executive at acrylic company Lucite International Inc. denied a report that it may be sold soon. Reuters reported last week that private equity firm Charterhouse Capital Partners may sell Lucite. Charterhouse asked Deutsche Bank AG to study options for the sheet,...
- Charterhouse pulls plug on Lucite sale. Ovrebekk, Hilde // Chemical Market Reporter;6/12/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 23, p14
The article reports that Charterhouse Capital has pulled the sale of global acrylics producer Lucite International Inc. due to increased market volatility. Charterhouse is considering a refinancing transaction. Charterhouse asked Deutsche Bank to sell the business after receiving several...
- Lucite Hires Banks to Advise on Possible Sale. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;9/15/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 28, p10
The article reports that the board of Lucite International has appointed Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank to examine and advise on strategic options, including a possible sale of the company. Lucite, the biggest producer of methyl methacrylate (MMA), is owned 78% by private equity firm...
- The Bottom Line. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/21/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p10
The article offers business news briefs as of March 21 to April 3, 2014. The new facility of fire-arm manufacturing firm Sturm Ruger & Co. in North Carolina incorporates a total of 100 workers focusing on developing new products. GT Advanced Technologies has signed a deal to supply a Malaysian...
- News. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/30/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4380, p7
Presents news briefs on the hospitality industry as of June 30, 2005. Support of Scottish for the plan of Scottish Executives to ban smoking in enclosed public spaces in Scotland; Purchase of public house and bar operator Barracuda by Charterhouse Capital Partners; Sale of the George hotel and...
- Cannon Avent bought by investment group. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 187 Issue 4, p7
Reports on baby product manufacturer Cannon Avent Group sold by founder and managing director Edward Atkin to Charterhouse Capital Partners. Background on the manufacturer; Role of Charterhouse representative Malcolm Offord in the acquired company; Percentage of stake that had been sold by...
- Deutsche Bank preps cable sale. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;4/15/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the sale of Deutsche Bank's AG cable television unit Tele Columbus in Germany.
- Deutsche Bank May Sell Asset Manager. // American Banker;11/23/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 181, p12
Brief information is given about Deutsche Bank AG's asset management division which has four business lines and the outlook for Deutsche Bank to sell parts of this division.
- Cosmopolitan sold. // Travel Daily;5/22/2014, p10
The article reports on the sale by Deutsche Bank of Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas hotel to Blackstone Real Estate Partners in 2014.